The Sound Of Music movie
Good

The Sound Of Music movie Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 1005 in DVD

March 10, 2017

I have watched this movie so many times, it's literally my childhood !! I know every song, sing them while i watch haha ! This movie is very near and dear to my heart as it's a movie my grandmother and i used to love watching together. As a child, she reminded me SO much of Julie Andrews, my grandmother sang like an angel, which i why i fell in love with this movie. The Sound of Music is a movie for any age group. Kids will love it, and so will adults. Will always be a classic !

March 01, 2017

I have seen The Sound Of Music so many times. Recently watched it with my children and they enjoyed it. So many of the songs have continued on through time. A former nun leaves the convent to become a governess for the seven children. Beautiful story!

April 15, 2016

This movie has been around for decades; l remember watching it as s kid and really enjoying it. I loved the storyline and the singing throughout the movie, or so fun. Classic movie and soundtrack.

January 08, 2016

I first saw this movie as a child and I've watched it at least a dozen times since then,its truly a classic I love the story line and I love the music.

January 01, 2016

This is a fairly long movie. A great cast as well as a great story would watch this one again.