The Tourist (2010)
Amazing
Good

The Tourist (2010) Reviews

Ranked #952 out of 973 in DVD

Frank (Johnny Depp), a mild-mannered American on vacation in Venice, Italy, is befriended by Elise (Angelina Jolie), a breathtakingly beautiful woman with a mysterious secret. Soon, their playful romantic dalliance turns into a complicated web of dangerous deceit as they are chased by Interpol, the Italian police, and Russian hit men in this suspense-filled, international action thriller.

February 15, 2016

This was a disappointing movie.
I am not a fan of Angelina but I love most Johnny movies.
This movie just didn't keep me interested.
A bit of action but mostly I was just annoyed with
Angelina's character.

April 23, 2015

Boooo! I was expecting so from it! I love Jolie and Depp, but this movie was terrible. They didnt really click and I couldnt even finish watching the movie. Bad bad. Waste of time.

April 13, 2015

The Tourist was a pretty big let down. I love both these actors, and they were good in their roles. But the story itself was just boring and too typical. Such a shame that these amazing actors couldn't have been paired up in a better movie.

June 22, 2012

This movie was so entirely predictable. I was bored most of the time.

April 12, 2011

A pair of the two finest actors of our generation, and which happen to be two of my favorites have unfortunately been part of a pretty unappealing film. I was so excited when I heard the collaboration of Johnny Depp, one of the most dimensional actors of all time, and Angelina, a true goddess on the screen. Unfortunately, this film was just okay, and probably would've been better accepted if other, less respected actors would have starred in it. Although it kills me to give these two a bad review at anything, I though this movie was mildly entertaining, AT BEST! It was more the plot, and the dimensions of the characters that brought me to a bore. I don't think either have ever been more held back in their talents as actors. I will look forward to their next collaboration-- it has got to be a little better than this one :)

March 23, 2011

Yes it is as bad as everyone says.

The performances are so bland, I don't know where to begin. I've never seen Johnny Depp less interesting or one dimensional. Angelina Jolie plays the typical beautiful woman with zero personality... but with bad hair. I'm so over plots where the woman is beguiling simply because she is beautiful and silent. I don't like people saying they have fallen in love with each other when they have barely spoken.

The idea of Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Venice and spies may seem like all of the ingredients for an enjoyable film but it was *yawn*... I forget.