Tim Hortons Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 236 in Fast Food

January 18, 2017

I look forward to this drink every Christmas season. I always make sure to get the whipped cream and candy cane pieces on top too as it just makes the drink that much more delicious. The chocolate is really yummy and the added candy cane doesn't put the sweetness factor over the top, just right.

November 07, 2016

Ce drink est super bon et parfait pour le temps des fêtes! J'ai bien hâte qu'il revienne cette année,je le recommande,par contre un petit avertissement ,il est vraiment sucré!

March 20, 2016

I LOVE the tim Horton's candy cane hot chocolate. I'm glad that this year it was out Oct 31 instead of the usual December 10th . this is the only time I will drink hot chocolate. Makes the winter season feel more like Christmas

March 01, 2016

I like this hot chocolate at Christmas time. The whip cream on top is cool. But it melts fast because of the heat coming from the hot chocolate. It is a nice warm drink at Christmas time.

February 18, 2016

It's good, my kids love it as a winter treat. My husband prefers without the candy cane and I love to get the white hot chocolate instead of the regular.

February 08, 2016

Great Christmas hot chocolate. I enjoy the flavor however, I find they do not put a lot of candy cane pieces on which kinda sucks because that is the whole point of the hot chocolate.

January 12, 2016

This is delicious, maybe a tad too sweet for my liking, but taste, cost and quality are all there.

January 12, 2016

I personally love the holiday special drinks and treats at restaurants. They are usually my favourite. I recently tried Tim Hortons Candy Cane Hot Chocolate, and it is perfect for a cold winters day. Smells just like candy canes and when you drink it , it's not overpowering, you still get a small hot chocolate taste.
    I will definitely re purchase this.

December 31, 2015

I like chocolate and peppermint, so I thought this would be good. I didn't like it. Way too sweet and the peppermint flavor was not very good. I won't be buying this drink again.

December 31, 2015

This was so good. I loved the mint flavour as it wasn't too overwhelming. Nice drink for a cold day!