Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection

Too Faced Matte Eye Shadow Collection Reviews

Ranked #880 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Two Faced Matte Eye Shadows have cashmere-soft matte shadows that are velvety in texture, allowing you to play with fresh, modern looks. The silky formula is easy to blend and offers gorgeous color payoff.

August 31, 2011

I love this product it's a great deal , applies smoothly and blends easily. Easy color combinations and really helpful instructions on how to use them. Good matte eyeshadows are really hard to find but this definitely satisfies my expectations and I'm pleased with this purchase.

August 10, 2011

I am sooo sick of all the shimmer in eye shadow so the Sephora employee suggested this. It goes on beautifully and lasts through the day. You get a more defined look with primer but I don't normally bother and am still very happy with the results. It comes with 3 cards that show you how to create different looks (fashion, day, and evening). The packaging is very cute as well, and it has a strong hold when closed because of a magnet that is inside the lining :) It does not come with an applicator which I found weird but I went to Walmart and bought a pack of 20 applicators for $2.00 so no biggy. This is a lot more than I would normally spend but for the matte look it gives me, I think it was worth it.