Unico Tomato Paste
Good

Unico Tomato Paste Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 2312 in Grocery

February 27, 2016

Cette pâte de tomates est celle que j'achète. Elle n'est vraiment pas dispendieuse, elle sert à de multiples recettes et s'il me reste un surplus, elle se congèle très bien.

February 15, 2016

At less than .50 per can, this tomato paste has become a staple in my pantry. It is a dinner saver to help thicken pasta sauce. It can even be added to soup.

June 14, 2015

whenever my dad adds this tomato paste in his recipe, it will taste really really good. 100% guaranteed.

June 11, 2015

This tomato paste is great, works awesome for thickening homemade spagetti sauce

June 10, 2015

i like the taste of this paste over others. i find some taste very tinny and leave a yucky after taste, this brand does not do that. it is rich in flavor and has a very vibrant color.i use it in many dishes in my kitchen. next best thing is home made.

June 10, 2015

Great tasting, I always have some of this on hand for making spaghetti sauce!

May 07, 2015

Tomato paste is a staple in my pantry. I find so many uses for it and it is so affordable. I love to add it to my homemade chili, soups or even spaghetti sauce. It tastes great and makes your products taste great.

May 06, 2015

This product is wonderful for making pasta sauces or soaps! They go on sale quite frequently which is nice.

May 06, 2015

When i find these on sale, i end up buying a lot of these. The taste is good and i like using it to make salsa because it has the prefect consistency.

March 20, 2015

I use Unico Tomato Paste all the time when I am cooking it is so concentrated, thick and rich it is great to use as a thickener in soups .pasta sauces, casseroles and many other recipes to give more intense flavor to any dishes you are preparing.Well priced and it is another product where a little does a long way. A must have in your pantry.