Whoppers The Original Malted Milk Balls Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 737 in Chocolate

August 16, 2016

These are delicious, chocolate-covered balls of crunchy, malted milk goodness. I love that each one feels like an indulgence, but since they are so light inside, you don't feel like you've overdone it if you eat a handful. I love getting these packaged in the milk-carton style, and they always have them packaged up nicely for Easter.

February 02, 2016

These are so delicious! Not too sweet. My favorite treat growing up.

Yuck!
I don't enjoy the malt crunch at all.
The chocolate layer on the outside is deceiving.
Looks like a good treat till you bite into the core.

February 02, 2016

These are soon good and really taste so different than anything else I've tried and these are good because you can just take a handful and go. The whole family loves these too.

February 02, 2016

Most defiinitely loved these for a long long time, never tire of them. I don't think there's anyone around that does not like these.The packaging has changed but the taste remains the same......yummy

February 02, 2016

Many fantastic childhood memories with these sweet treats. They were sold each ball one penny. The lady always put them in a brown paper bag and I was as happy as a clam. These are still as good today, only no more paper bag. Must try!!

November 02, 2015

I love Whoppers The Original Malted Milk Balls. They have such a tasty malt inside, with chocolate coating. So good to munch on when watching TV or a movie.

November 02, 2015

Whoppers The Original Malted Milk Balls;

I love the whopper balls!

Pros:

Great chocolate exterior
Crunchy Crispy good tasting interior
Great for decorating / baking/ treats
Good size chocolate balls

Cons:
Can mix up different flavours

July 10, 2015

ces petites boules de chocolat son bonne et très différente au goût

1.5/5

April 19, 2015

I don't really enjoy the taste of these, I just can't eat these. The price for the are fine but the taste may be good to other but just wasn't good to me at all. I think the only ones that actually liked these was my mother.

What do you think, have you tried them?