Yes to Cucumbers Daily Calming Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #931 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Yes To Cucumbers daily calming moisturizer delights your skin with an extra dose of proteins and nutrients to purify and regenerate your complexion - while enhancing its natural healthy glow with gentle, fast-absorbing hydration. Go on, get out there show off that wonderful gleam and paint the town green!

July 06, 2015

Great product that goes well together with Yes TO Cucumbers face wash/cleanser. Leaves clean feel. Isnt greasy, feels light on skin and is moisturizing. Smells really light and airy.

July 06, 2015

This stuff is great, doesn't clog pores, doesn't smell bad. I heave very dry skin after the shower and this cools and moisturizes it without any greasy feeling.

February 12, 2015

I love this moisturizer for my dry, winter skin.It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feeling silky and hydrated without leaving a greasy finish like some other face lotions tend to do. The product is pricey but it works well.

August 17, 2012

I love this moisturizer. It goes on smooth and silky, but not greasy at all. It has a mild burst of cucumber scent that instantly feels fresh. I find that it does moisturize my skin (without a buildup) though I have been using it mostly this summer so will see if that changes in the winter (moisturizing).

The pump is easy to dispense and use as well. I really love it so far.

December 29, 2010

I was really excited to try this product as I'm a fan of the rest of the line. However, it did not react well with my skin at all. My face inflamed and became red, puffy and itchy to the point where I had to run to the bathroom and wash it off. I'm not sure if it was a fluke and I just had a bad batch (I got it free from PR) or it's just not right for my skin.

I do have sensitive skin but it usually doesn't react like that.

December 27, 2010

This is a great moisturizer. It is lightweight, has a mild scent, and does not leave a greasy sheen to my skin. Another plus is the dispenser: it is a pump so the product will never become a breeding ground for bacteria. Also, this has no animal ingredients and is totally cruelty free.

My skin didn't feel as hydrated after some time, but that's because of my skin type. If you have oily skin, then I think you'll like this product very much.