Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Surprised

I was very surprised when I ate this and it was so good. The only white cheddar one I normally like is Presidents choice except now I love this one!! Very yummy!! My kids even loved it and they hate white mac and cheese normally!!

For family

Our family tried and shared Annie’s homegrown shells &white;cheddar macaroni and cheese. My kids absolutely love it. Great for snack or dinner. And I love how easy it is to prepare and sooooo yummy.

The Shell Flavour was great. Bit different but I recommend

Loved the product. The boxing and marketing was great. Box is the right size. Very Similar size to the standard macaroni and cheese. Easily doable. My kids made it and I made another one. Powder to Macaroni ration is well portioned. The Powder flavour was nice and not too strong.

Pretty good!

I will probably buy this again, I found it really tasty and cheesy. My daughter didn’t like it as much as Annies classic Mac and cheese but I will buy it for myself. I did however find it a bit runny. Next time I will try adding less milk then it calls for. I like that it’s healthier than other boxed Mac and cheese out there so I feel good about feeding it to my family!

Our go-to Mac & Cheese!

This product has been a favourite of ours for years. It is our go to as it is so tasty, and we love the quality of ingredients used especially when feeding it to our toddler. I docked the quality by just half of a star because the cheese powder doesn’t mix in as well as other Annie’s Mac & Cheese flavours or other brands, but it’s a small con considering the taste and quality. We continue to be impressed by Annie’s quality of products.

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this product and I #gotitfree

August 22, 2018

Love love LOVE more than reg mac and cheese

I LOOOVE this flavour. For a pre packaged box, the taste is divine and my kids think the shells are a great change from regular noodles.
    I prefer this to the regular cheese flavour and the texture is smooth and creamy.

Nice Change

It's nice that this has less chemicals than other brands on the market, so it's not as daunting to look at the ingredient list.
    Creamy, easy to make, and not too badly priced.
    I like having this over the classic mac n cheese, but the kids like the orange Annie's better than this version.

Will Keep Coming Back

Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese was definitely a crowd pleaser in my house. Easy to make instructions and didn't have to wait long for it. Great smooth texture and tastes like it was made from scratch. Will buy more when I am out shopping any enjoy it again and again.

2.0/5

Not my favourite flavour

I was hoping this brand of mac n cheese would make me like white cheddar a bit more in these dishes but I just didn't like the flavour. The texture was fine, the price is steep, and I wouldn't buy it.

Yummy!

The shell shaped pasta and the white cheddar made for a nice change up to the regular mac & cheese. I followed the instructions on the box and added the optional butter to the sauce and it was a hit among kids and adults. The flavour and texture was great and was really easy to prepare quickly. I would buy it again on sale.