Annie's Shells & White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese Reviews

• 80% organic ingredients
  • No artificial flavours, synthetic colours or preservatives
  • Contains real cheese and milk ingredients
  • Only non-GMO ingredients
  • As wholesome as it is delicious! The kids will love this delicious and cheesy pasta.
  • Macaroni and cheese, made Annie's way. A classic for the family!

• Ingrédients biologiques à 80 %
  • Sans arômes artificiels, colorants synthétiques ou agents de conservation
  • Contient du vrai fromage et des substances laitière
  • Ingrédients sans OGM.
  • Aussi saines que délicieuses ! Les enfants reffoleront de ces délicieuses pâtes au fromage.
  • Un macaroni au fromage façon Annie's. Un classique pour toute la famille !

Amazing!!

I got try out Annie’s homegrown white cheddar Mac & cheese and let me tell you it’s worth it! Taste way better than reg KD Mac & cheese and way better ingredients that are non gmo! Tastes more homemade and my toddler loves it! I added fresh organic spinach and cherry tomatoes to my Mac & cheese and it’s amazing! Try it out sometime mix it with other veggies and it amps up the nutrition to a box food! Will def buy this again!

August 22, 2018

Absolutely in love with this mac and cheese!

Kids loved it, I loved the flavours and creamy texture. All around the best boxed mac and cheese I have ever had hands down. Will be making this my new go to when it comes to mac and cheese nights! Mixed with sauteed onions for extra zing and its the perfect side dish for any food. Best part is I #gotitfree

Très bon!

Nous avons vraiment aimé ce macaroni et nous l'avons préparé avec du yogourt à la place du lait et c'était délicieux!
    Il faudrait revoir le prix car il n'est pas compétitif avec le KD!!

August 22, 2018

Good

Les pâtes étaient tout simplement délicieuses. Ils sont crémeuses et exquise. Simples, rapide et sain pour toute la famille.jen n’ai toujours une boîte maintenant

Devoured!

The kiddies love it! They literally devoured all of it in minutes! We tried the shells and white cheddar for dinner last night. The shells really put a twist on it compared to the classic noodles! Loved that it was creamy and I added extra cheese and seasoning! Delish 😋👌🏽
    NOTE: I put this review under the classic mac and cheese but it was meant for this. I also updated my review for the classic.

Good but not great

I usually love white cheddar Mac and cheese. My kids did not finish theirs because they were not a fan of shells or taste. It was very easy to make and very time efficient for a quick meal but we would prefer the cheddar one better.

August 22, 2018

Healthier alternative with same great taste

We were excited to try this, myself moreso as a lover of the white cheddar version of macaroni and cheese. Just like the original cheddar variety of this, we enjoyed this healthier alternative to the mainstream macaroni and cheese brand. There is no real taste difference - just the knowledge that you are eating a healthier alternative. This brand costs more than our usual brand, since we only ever purchased it when it goes sale.

August 22, 2018

So much tastier than the alternatives

I nice change from regular macaroni. My son liked the shells better then regular macaroni. The flavors didn't taste fake and like chemicals. I would keep them on hand for a quick lunch.

Surprised

I was very surprised when I ate this and it was so good. The only white cheddar one I normally like is Presidents choice except now I love this one!! Very yummy!! My kids even loved it and they hate white mac and cheese normally!!

For family

Our family tried and shared Annie’s homegrown shells &white;cheddar macaroni and cheese. My kids absolutely love it. Great for snack or dinner. And I love how easy it is to prepare and sooooo yummy.