Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 29, 2019

First time using a peel off mask

I was selected by Chickadvisor to try the Aveeno Maxglow peel off mask #gotitfree. This was my first time using a mask and I really enjoyed the experience. It was easy to put on, and I did look a bit ridiculous but in the end was worth it. My skin was smooth and soft. It didn’t irritate my skin which was also great. Definitely something I will add to my skincare routine.

Amazing mask

I have tried this peel of mask and it is absolutely amazing. It leaves your skin feeling absolutely smooth, hydrated and refreshed. I received this product to test for free in return for my honest opinion and it I highly recommend you to try it!

2.3/5

Not worth the time

I got the opportunity to get this product in exchange of my honest opinion. I received a couple items of the same MAXGLOW line and unfortunately this peel-off mask was my least favourite.

Even though I applied a thick layer of the mask, it was a struggle to remove after it dried. It was also painful when I tried to remove it as it adhered to my facial hair. Also, I felt that it did not make a difference on my skin complexion. Overall, it felt too much work to apply and remove the mask to see no results afterwards.

March 28, 2019

Best peel off mask I’ve tried yet

This product was sent to me for free to test out and review. I was skeptical about this peel off mask because my experience with other brands peel off masks hasn’t been great. I find they’re usually hard to apply thick enough and then it’s difficult to peel off after. I put a very generous layer of it on as the instructions said and after 15 minutes it was ready and peeled off easily! It wasn’t too hard to apply either :) I’d just recommend a headband or something to make sure no stray hairs get stuck in it! My skin felt nice after and not too dried out, but I put some infusion drops, which were also sent free, on my skin after. I haven’t decided if I’ll purchase again yet, it will depend on how many masks I can do with one tube!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome product

Really liked this product. It was easy to use. Love that you put it on and peel it off so much easier than washing it off after. Left skin soft and refreshed looking. Also liked the smell and how it made my skin look flawless. Would buy this in future.

Washington, United States

Works well.. a must try ..highly recommended

This peel off mask is great , have used it a couple of time , I did not receive this to try for free which i would have loved however i purchased this product and have used it several times now and I am very impressed with the results ,it has great coverage. It peels off nicely. Enjoy using it and feeling pampered. it is a little on the pricier end so i will wait till it comes on sale to purchase.

Very moisturizing

I have very sensitive skin and my face was not too happy about this product, the peeling aspect. Though it did leave my face very soft and supple so that's good

Winner

I received this produce to review and I am so glad i did. I have been looking for a good peel off mask and this one is a winner! It feels good on the skin and you can see a noticeable difference after you use it. Its also super fun to peel off!

Improves skin texture!

I've used the Aveeno Maxglow mask a few times now. It has a creamy texture and has great coverage. It peels off nicely as long as you've used enough product.

My skin texture was improved, it was soft and bright. Would definitely recommend!

I was given the opportunity to try this product free in exchange for my honest review.

PEEL-OFF MASK

Got this free to try from chickadvisor super greatful, found a new product i am in love with. Never had tried a peel off mask before i was skeptical especially if it hurt. No pain smells amazing, left my skin glowing and was super easy to peel off.