Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

March 29, 2019

Removes dead skin, but is drying

This is my least favourite product from the collection. I just don’t feel like it did much for my skin. It’s a thick, green cream in the bottle, and turns clear once applied. It’s important to apply it very quickly as it dries in literal seconds and becomes very sticky; also, make sure to use as generously as possible, because the thinner it is, the harder it is to peel off in one piece. It dries fully to a matte finish in under a minute and makes skin feel very tight. The scent is not pleasant, but it’s barely there so it didn’t really bother me. I peeled it off after 15 minutes. The peeling itself does remove the dead skin on the surface, but the effect was just not that noticeable. I prefer a more thorough exfoliation once or twice weekly. It also left my skin feeling dry.
    *I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange of an honest review.

March 29, 2019

I would buy this product again!

I have used this product twice now and I love it. It's easy on the skin, smells great, cleans and exfoliates your skin well and the it's no mess when taking off. LOVE THIS!

March 29, 2019

A peel off mask that doesnt hurt!

This mask has a slimy green colour but once you get over that it goes on smooth and stays put. It changes colour when dry so there is no room for error and it doesnt hurt those teeny peach fuzz hairs either!
    Skin is noticeably brighter smoother and moisturized.
    However I want to pull out gunk with a peel off mask and look at what came out of me (cmon you know how satisfying that is!) This is not that kinda mask.

Aveeno maxglow peeloff mask

I have always had issues using facemasks I generally breakout after using them. I loved this one my skin glowed and it was easy to get off very pleased and would definitely buy it again.

Smooth skin

This is a great face mask peel. I’ve tried so many, and am really enjoying this one.
    My skin feels so soft after using it. Signs of dry skin are visibly gone.
    Non irritating. Nice light scent

Aveeno for the win

Wow Aveeno is really outdoing themselves! Another great product that smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing. I honestly think it is such a good product and an amazing price.

Peel away

Aveeno maxglow peel off mask it great. Sasy application . When it comes off my skin is glowing and soft. The smell is great not overly fragrant. My skin feels moisturized. Thanks to chick advisory for letting try it free .

March 29, 2019

After one use my skin looked amazing!

This was my first peel off mask so I was a little weary on the effectiveness, but it blew me away! My pores were all cleaned out and my skin was so soft with a nice glow (that wasn't red!). I will definitely be buying this product again! Loved it!

3.2/5

March 29, 2019

good

I like how easy the mask is to apply. The mask is easy to take off as well. I'm not a fan of the scent. I was hoping it would smell like fresh fruit. The mask makes my skin softer and smoother as well.

Updated On: March 29, 2019

I got this free in exchange for an honest review.

My everyday mask

I use this mask every day before applying my makeup, I love that you can control the amount to use. Easy to apply on my skin. After using it, my skin is full of moisture. This mask is definitely different than what I used before, once I apply it, it did not tighten my skin, it was very easy to wipe off.