Baby Dove Rich Moisture Tip to Toe Wash Reviews

A tear-free baby wash and shampoo that helps moisturize your little one’s delicate skin to keep it soft all day long.

• Tear-free baby wash and shampoo that’s suitable for your newborn
• Helps retain moisture in your baby’s skin all day long
• Hypoallergenic and pH-neutral formula
• Ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician-tested
• Formulated with a delicate fragrance• Suitable for daily use

You may also like Baby Dove Rich Moisture Lotion, Shampoo, or Baby Bar; or Baby Dove Sensitive Moisture Tip to Toe Wash, Lotion, or Wipes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 25, 2020
    United States

It's great for sensitive skin!

Baby Dove is by far the best baby wash I've used for my children! I've tried so many for my son who has sensitive skin and most washes either break him out or smell terrible. Baby Dove smells amazing and keeps his skin safe and moisturized. It can be a little expensive compared to other washes but the benefits are worth it. I will always choose Baby Dove over any other wash!

March 07, 2020
    Ohio, United States

This is all I have used on my daughter!

I have used this Baby Dove on my daughter her entire life and she is almost two! Nothing compares to it! She has very sensitive skin and when I have tried using something else she broke out. I swear by this!! It smells amazing too.

February 15, 2020
    Texas, United States

Perfect

This is the only baby wash we can and we will use. This is the only kind of baby wash we have found that doesn't make our little guy turn red. It has a very very soft scent. And will give your baby that perfect baby smell

February 03, 2020
    Florida, United States

Pricey but worth it.

My parents purchased this for my infant and this is so far the best for my baby girl to remove milk odor and eliminate bumps from her chest and cheeks. No scent. Soothing soft texture that is great for babies with sensitive skin. This is pricey though but the quality reflects the price. Trust worthy brand.

January 15, 2020

Best one I’ve tried so far

I love this product! My son has had sensitive skin from the day he was born. I swear I have tried every baby wash out there... our family doctor even suggested cetaphil for babies and that was a no go. This baby dove wash is amazing. It is a great price, the size of the bottle is great, the scent is phenomenal and best of all it does not irritate my sons skin what so ever. I have gone through so many trial and errors and finally cam across this gem. We will be sticking with it and will continue to purchase time and time again!
    Would recommend a hundred times over !!

January 08, 2020

Smells great!

This is a great product. I switch between using this scented baby dove wash and the sensitive version. I will continue to purchase this product as the price is affordable and you can buy the large size (400ml). Its also good that is doesn't create a lot of suds, so it's easy to rinse off. It smells really good too!

January 08, 2020

Love this

I use this on my toddler and have been since he was born! I love that it’s full body wash and shampoo! I typically purchase this with coupons so I save money as it can’t add up and be quite costly but I love the smell and my toddler hasn’t had a bad reaction to it, thankfully.

December 20, 2019

Great product

I purchased this to use at my mother in law's house as we had run out of the Cetaphil shampoo. I love that Dove uses gentle ingredients and this product was no exception!

Love the soft, mild smell. Leaves you with a clean, delicious smelling baby :o)

December 16, 2019

Love this product!

We received this product as a baby shower gift. We used it on our newborn son and loved it. The scent is not strong, it spreads nicely and leaves my son's delicate skin soft and hair smelling clean. We don't like overly sudsy and scented products.

November 20, 2019

We like it

This is our go to brand of body wash/shampoo.

It’s safe for my middle child who has allergies.

My youngest likes it and when he tries to help and wash himself, no tears when it gets in his eyes.