Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

Great Stuff

I received this product for free to review. I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of the foam! I wasn’t too big of a fan of the scent but it did work very well and I’d definitely purchase this on my own.

February 12, 2020

Clean feeling with mediocre scent

I thought that the foam form of dry shampoo would leave sticky residue feeling, but it does the same job as a normal dry shampoo would do. The scent is not light but it's not too overpowering either.
    #gotitfree

Great Product

I really enjoyed this. It was easy to use, wasn't sticky. Left a wonderful smell, and really helped, I think it helped more even than the regular dry shampoo. It's great for people who are truly skeptical of dry shampoos.

February 12, 2020

Way more love than for dry shampoo

I am loving batiste waterless cleansing foam. I love that there is no chalky residue that discolored my hair like with a dry shampoo.
    It's a bit messier feeling because it's a foam/mousse and takes a bit more time but I feel like it's a decent trade off to not have my roots look grey
    Worked effectively and smells great

Batiste hair foam

Tried this for the first time on the weekend and I am truly amazed. The smell was amazing, so fresh and clean. It worked like a charm, my hair didn’t look or feel greasy. Totally will be buying this again!!

Smells so nice!

I received this product for free as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I've never used a waterless foam shampoo so I wasn't sure what to expect. When you spray it out into your hand, it looks like a hair moouse, but when you put it in your hair it's so much lighter! It visibly helped my crazy hair, dried super quick (less than a minute) and has an amazing scent!

2.3/5

Not what I was expecting

I received this product to try in exchange for my review. I was so excited about this waterless cleaning product - I am a regular dry shampoo user, and this sounded like something I would use on a regular basis. However, once I put the foam in my hair I found it to be slimy and made my hair feel dirtier. I found the smell overwhelming - it reminded me of my grandmother’s old hairspray from the 80s. As much as I love the idea of this, I will not be buying this again and would not recommend to a friend.

Smells Great

I love Batiste as a dry shampoo, this product is a great addition to the Batiste line. You need to use a decent amount of product but it smells great and works well for refreshing day old hair. I will be purchasing this again. Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product.

Waterless shampoo

Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with hibiscus root. I was lucky enough to have gotten the chance to try this product for free. I wasn't sure how well this product would have worked. I find it's great if your on the go or in a rush but you don't have time to wash your hair. It's great because you can even take it on the go with you. I love the smell of the hibiscus root. It does what it says it does, cleanse + smooth. I felt that my hair was smooth and very soft. The best part it smells great and my hair is clean. I would recommend this product. I find this is a great alternative to make sure your hair is clean until you can wash your hair with shampoo.

February 11, 2020

My first time using dry shampoo

I have always been skeptic of dry shampoo, but trying this product for the first time I was impressed! I would definitely buy this exact product again. When my hair feels flat, dry and dirty, alittle bit of this make my hair feel refreshed again! i loved it!