Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Hibiscus Root Reviews
#13 in Dry Shampoo

Cleanse and Smooth. Didn't believe it was possible to have fabulous, fresh, clean-feeling hair without stepping in the shower?  Well now you can. Our lightweight foam formula instantly refreshes hair all over, dries in 60 seconds and leaves no residue*

*as indicated by more than 75% of consumers in a home test.

You may also like Batiste Waterless Cleansing Foam with Almond Oil, Cactus Water, and Coconut Milk

February 22, 2020

Watch out!

I’m a user of all the powdered dry shampoo and have used one foam before, did not turn out well. First time using this, I used a bit too much - but with adjustment, the results were amazing and I love the smell! It may feel weird at first, almost like...why are you putting mousse at the top of your head?! But after that initial awkwardness, I like how I can custom where I want the extra work and clean. Wayyyyy easier to use when you have black hair and most dry shampoos leave white residue/powder.

I received this product for free as part of the Product Reciew club.

February 21, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great Product.

I really liked this cleansing foam. It worked well and smelled great. It is great for those mornings you don't have time to wash & dry your hair. Just a quick squeeze and run it through your hair and you are ready to go out the door in minutes.

February 20, 2020

Excellent waterless shampoo

When I received this product I was pleasantly surprised for the size. It smells wonderful and the foam has really good texture, it also evaporates fast when you apply it.

Currently I am going through cancer treatments and I absolutely love this products. So many tests and procedures I have I cannot take showers for a week or two. Using this product is a life savour and I highly recommend it to other patients I see in the hospital like me. It doesn’t bother my sensitive scalp and it makes me feel clean and fresh. Which is extremely important to me because it gives me the chance of normalcy when everything else is feeling out of control.

#igotitforfree #waterlessshampoo

February 20, 2020

Impressive!

Thanks to Chick advisor I was able to try BATISTE WATERLESS CLEANSING FOAM WITH HIBISCUS ROOT for "FREE". This is my first time trying dry shampoo and I would say I'm impressed with this product so much. I took it to test and used it after working out at the gym. I works well when you don't have time to wash your hair and need to step back to work quick . I love the refreshing smell and it's really refreshing. Definitely, recommend to friends as it's great to bring it to use after work out!

Refreshing

As a wavy/curly haired girl I am always looking for a good product to help tackle my dry and frizzy hair. Never tried a cleansing foam before and I was pleasantly surprised. It was easy to use and gives me a quick freshen up to my hair. I will definitely be using this often.

February 19, 2020

Really good at Removing the greasiness from hair

I used this instead of washing my hair this morning. I was very surprised at how much lighter (weight) my hair felt after using the foam. My hair is long and thick so I dispensed a palm full of foam three times before I was satisfied that I had effectively cleansed it. The smell was nice, it definitely smelled like I had washed my hair, but it didn’t look like I did at all. It barely changed the style of my hair, just freshened the look it already had. So if you aren’t happy with the style of your hair before using the product, you won’t be happy with the style after. It isn’t as if you actually washed your hair in terms of ‘resetting’ the style.

Perfect for mornings when I plan to go to the gym on my lunch break, and don’t want to wash it twice in one day. Also great for mornings after a late night when you hit snooze one too many times.

100% recommend for mornings after a good night and mornings before a good day. :)

Not what I was expecting

First off, I loved the smell of this product. It left my hair feeling soft and smelling great but I can’t say it left my hair looking or feeling cleaner. I’ve used batiste dry shampoos for years and love them so I was a bit disappointed in this product.

New Brunswick, Canada

Waterless cleansing foam

I received this as a #freeproduct in exchange for my honest review. The product claims to work similarly to a dry shampoo, but for wavy/curly hair to preserve styles and smoothness, as well as drying in only 60 seconds. I was super excited to try this since embracing the ways of the curly haired masses, but I'm not thrilled about the results. While it smells great, and dispenses easily, I feel like the foam was already drying by the time I'd put the can down and started applying it. Unfortunately, this makes it really hard to apply the product to anything but the top layer of hair, and it would need to be applied directly to the roots/scalp to do anything. There's no white residue, but I found it left my hair limp and just kind of blah looking, without offering any styling benefits. I'll experiment and try to use up the can, but I think this would be best suited to shorter, thinner hair types, and probably won't purchase again.

3.2/5

February 19, 2020

I wanted to love it so much.

I was very excited to try out the new waterless cleansing foam with hibiscus root by batiste. It is one of my favorite brands when it comes to dry shampoos and it never disappoints. I have to say that unfortunately it didn't work as well for me. I found I had to reapply more and more and it didn't seem to work that much. Although this particular product didn't do the trick for me I still love the batiste brand and am glad I got to test it out for free.

Foamy!

This was a cool product! I loved the smell of it and it literally went on wet and dried to a nice finish. I think I prefer the spray better where I have thick hair because I found it challenging to get the product to the root, but it was amazing to use on my hair and left it feeling clean and smelling nice. I rate this an overall 4/5.