Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 23, 2019

Just Good

I like when brands come up with unusual shaped brush tips for mascara but i find that you end up with way too much product on the tip. So Either you lose product to wiping it off or get too much on your lashes. It does however give great lift and volume to the lashes and I'm currently on my second tube.

February 23, 2019

I am soo impressed woth tjis after getting a sample!

Some friends and I had an event to attend and I wanted the “falsie” look. I got a sample size of this mascara from Sephora (yay for try before you buy!) anyways we ended up getting our make up done and getting fake lashes applied for our event but when I did try the mascara on a regular day I couldn’t believe the length it gave me 😍 the Brussels are a harder plyable plastic which wasn’t the nicest feeling but that separated every lash avaoiding the Tarantula look! I even got comments from people I saw that day about how good they looked! I will for sure be buying the regular size now and put up with the prickly bristles for the amazing outcome it gave 🤗

February 18, 2019

Fantastic volume

My new favourite go to everyday mascara!

Makes your eyelashes
    So full and and dark! Your lashes end up looking like false eyelashes. I get asked all the time when using this

February 10, 2019

Best Mascara EVER!

I have gone through ...oh I don't know how many...8 maybe 9 different brands. NONE of them did what they said. Either they were flaky or smeared or were too wet and were horrible to put on/take off... This mascara is lush and thick. Easy to take off and stays on without flaking. I am so glad I spent the money on this product.

February 05, 2019

best mascara i have used so far

I received a sample of is mascara and I was soo excited to try it. he results were great! it give you fuller looking lashes that look very close to falsies. it barely ever clump with multiple application. after I finished my sample I went an go more!

January 21, 2019

Holy Grail Mascara

I’ve been searching for the perfect mascara far and wide for many years. When I got an order from Shoppers Drug Mart, this mascara was added as a sample! I was so pleased!

I tried it on and I noticed that it gave length to my lashes. It didn’t clump. Each lash was coated and didn’t stick together which created a more naturally look. You can keep applying the product until you get the desired affect.

I highly recommend trying this mascara.

January 04, 2019

Very happy with this mascara! Will keep using!

This is the 3rd time I've purchased Benefits They're Real mascara and I will continue to do so. It's more than drugstore mascara but so worth it. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. I will continue to use this for sure!

October 21, 2018

Amazing mascara!

I usually don't buy mascara from Sephora (or high end), but I got this as a sample just to try out and see what the hype was all about. And omg I Love this mascara! It lengthens and thickens my eyelashes for such a nice look! The mascara wand has spikes at the tip so it's easier to apply mascara to the bottom lashes! It lasts a very long time and is definitely worth the money and I have not gone back to my drugstore mascara after using! Amazing product!!

October 18, 2018

The only mascara you’ll ever need

I swear by Benefit CosmeticsThey’re Real! Mascara. It is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used. Easy to apply and I’ve never had an issue with clumping.

October 14, 2018

Benefit mascara!

This works well for me, but I've used better mascara. I find that its just comes out too thick and clumpy so your eyelashes can get messy very easy. but when you start to run out, it starts to work better!