Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

The best

I love this mascara, it makes my eyelashes look so long but also very natural... I used to go for heavy mascara but after this I'm never turning back!

Benefit they're real mascara

Hey guys so just got this free in the mail so thought I would do a review on it. So the mascara is kind of awesome it extends my lashes like crazy the only thing is that it clumps just a little. Overall it's a great product! The following picture is one lash with mascara one without just so you guys can see how great it is!

Superbb.. product

I am not really a fan of mascara. But this is the best mascara I have ever used. It really does what it claims. It instantly add volume to eyelashes and make them curly, no need to use an eyelash curler.

2.0/5

June 30, 2018

It's alright, but not worth the price.

I was sent a sample of this mascara in the mail since I was curious to see if it would be worth actually buying. It was an alright mascara, honestly below average in my personal opinion and there are definitely many Drugstore mascaras that do a better job. I have two main points of dislike, one being that the formula is way too watery and just makes my lashes feel sticky and too spidery for my liking. My second dislike being it smudges very easily and if you get any sort of moisture around your eyes, this WILL smudge if you touch them.

All in all, this mascara runs for C$32.00 which is ridiculous considering it's average performance and you could easily walk into the Drugstore and pick up a dramatically better mascara for around C$6.00. I wouldn't recommend this product, nor would I ever buy it with my own money.

1.2/5

Watery Mascara

I'm a regular, full make-up Mon-Fri person. I got the offer to try mascara from a brand that I've never tried before: Benefit - They're Real. If you like watery, hard-to-apply, multi-coats required mascara, then this is the product. I'm not sure how much this mascara retails for, but I'm glad that I had the chance to try before I wasted my money on this mascara. Tossed!

good but not great

this mascara was ok many better ones at the drug store. it made my lashes long but no volume at all it looked like i had very few and skinny lashes. if someone wants a masacara just for length then i guess this is good but there are cheaper options at the drug store

June 29, 2018

I'm in love with this mascara!

I'm in love with this mascara! Normally I have a problem with my mascara running due to my oily skin but this stuff doesn't even budge! I doesn't matter what I'm doing where I'm going or how hot it is outside. It looks great it feels great and I will definitely be buying again!

June 29, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Unbelievable result

Great benefit product bought it from shoppers.got so many compliments .value for money.easy to apply. Nd gives best outcome.i use them on regular basis.will buy in near future too

June 28, 2018

Yes they are real..

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. Using this product definitely makes your eyelashes look thicker and more fuller without having to add the false ones. The brush is great and has a great applicator too. I fine I don't need to add any touch ups during the day and no small clumps to clean up. Great for everyday looks and for the night life looks.

0.5/5

June 28, 2018

Didn't work at all

I got a free sample of this and was so excited but it was awful. It was like the tube was empty and there was nothing on the end of the brush. There are way better mascaras out there that are less expensive than this one. The bristles on the brush were super sharp too and when ever I tried to get close to my lash line it would scrap my eyelid. Just terrible on so many different levels.