Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 21, 2018

Amazing mascara!

I usually don't buy mascara from Sephora (or high end), but I got this as a sample just to try out and see what the hype was all about. And omg I Love this mascara! It lengthens and thickens my eyelashes for such a nice look! The mascara wand has spikes at the tip so it's easier to apply mascara to the bottom lashes! It lasts a very long time and is definitely worth the money and I have not gone back to my drugstore mascara after using! Amazing product!!

October 18, 2018

The only mascara you’ll ever need

I swear by Benefit CosmeticsThey’re Real! Mascara. It is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used. Easy to apply and I’ve never had an issue with clumping.

October 14, 2018

Benefit mascara!

This works well for me, but I've used better mascara. I find that its just comes out too thick and clumpy so your eyelashes can get messy very easy. but when you start to run out, it starts to work better!

2.8/5

September 20, 2018

Not for me :(

Sadly I did not enjoy this mascara. I have stick straight lashes and unfortunately this particular mascara did not stand up to my expectations. It made the curl in my lashes straighten out almost immediately and the brush, while cool looking, nearly took my eye out. I think I would've enjoyed this more if I had naturally curled lashes. I would definitely try it again if they ever launched a waterproof version.

September 20, 2018

They're real!

Love love love this mascara!! Right down to the tip of the wand. I can easily get my little lashes in the corners of my eyes. The mascara does not flake off like some others.

September 03, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Would buy full size!

I received the small travel size and I absolutely love it! When I run out, I'm going to buy the full size. Makes lashes jet black and adds a little bit of volume, while still looking real!

August 31, 2018

MY HOLY GRAIL!!!

I love love love this mascara!! I WILL USE IT UNTIL I DIE!! it makes your lashes long and beautiful without clumping. It curls just the right amount and doesn't transfer to your eyelids during the day!

August 27, 2018

So so.

I wanted to love this stuff as I use several benefit products currently. It was clumpy no matter how I applied it, or ended up looking spidery. I didn't achieve a real look at all sadly.

August 26, 2018

A must have in your beauty kit!

Received a sample of this and was very pleased with the results. It really does make your lashes look fake while still being real. The height is fantastic! Only downside I find is it is not overly lasting and tends to smudge easily.

August 26, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best mascara! I keep going back to it!

This was one of the first high end mascaras I bought myself! It was truly amazing! After a while and developing a love for makeup, I started to buy more and expand, but....I always found myself coming back to they’re real benefit mascara!!! It makes my lashes so smooth, easily buildable, and doesn’t clump! I’ll be buying this for many more years to come!!