Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 05, 2019

best mascara i have used so far

I received a sample of is mascara and I was soo excited to try it. he results were great! it give you fuller looking lashes that look very close to falsies. it barely ever clump with multiple application. after I finished my sample I went an go more!

February 05, 2019

One of my faves!

Love this stuff! It separates and lifts and lengthens my lashes, it's a true black mascara. It has minimal clumping and good coverage. I received a sample in the mail and looked into buying more. Its a bit pricey but well worth it to keep it stocked in my makeup bag.

January 21, 2019

Holy Grail Mascara

I’ve been searching for the perfect mascara far and wide for many years. When I got an order from Shoppers Drug Mart, this mascara was added as a sample! I was so pleased!

I tried it on and I noticed that it gave length to my lashes. It didn’t clump. Each lash was coated and didn’t stick together which created a more naturally look. You can keep applying the product until you get the desired affect.

I highly recommend trying this mascara.

January 04, 2019

Very happy with this mascara! Will keep using!

This is the 3rd time I've purchased Benefits They're Real mascara and I will continue to do so. It's more than drugstore mascara but so worth it. I'm a strong believer in you get what you pay for. I will continue to use this for sure!

December 06, 2018
    Nebraska, United States

Perfect lashes everytime

Never clumpy! Last literary all day even in Midwest humidity it will not burn or run. The applicator seperates each individual lash for a natural look that pops!

October 21, 2018

Amazing mascara!

I usually don't buy mascara from Sephora (or high end), but I got this as a sample just to try out and see what the hype was all about. And omg I Love this mascara! It lengthens and thickens my eyelashes for such a nice look! The mascara wand has spikes at the tip so it's easier to apply mascara to the bottom lashes! It lasts a very long time and is definitely worth the money and I have not gone back to my drugstore mascara after using! Amazing product!!

October 18, 2018

The only mascara you’ll ever need

I swear by Benefit CosmeticsThey’re Real! Mascara. It is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used. Easy to apply and I’ve never had an issue with clumping.

October 14, 2018

Gorgeous big lashes

I adored this mascara, makes my eyelashes longer and thicker with no clumping!
    The only issue is the price which is a bit steep but it works perfectly for creating incredible looking lashes from my skinny straight ones.

October 14, 2018

Benefit mascara!

This works well for me, but I've used better mascara. I find that its just comes out too thick and clumpy so your eyelashes can get messy very easy. but when you start to run out, it starts to work better!

2.8/5

September 20, 2018

Not for me :(

Sadly I did not enjoy this mascara. I have stick straight lashes and unfortunately this particular mascara did not stand up to my expectations. It made the curl in my lashes straighten out almost immediately and the brush, while cool looking, nearly took my eye out. I think I would've enjoyed this more if I had naturally curled lashes. I would definitely try it again if they ever launched a waterproof version.