Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 22, 2018

Makes Your Eyelashes Look Longer!

I got the sample version of the mascara and tried it on. The verdicts are, it does actually make your eyelashes look longer, and separates the eyelashes really well. My only concern is, when i check the price, its on the pricier side. But, if you have the money, i think it's worth to try!

July 20, 2018

The only mascara I will ever use!

I've been using Benefits They're Real for years and will continue to do so despite the price. They make my lashes longer and more volumous and the formula is waterproof. However despite being waterproof I can still easily wash it off my lashes with oil free cleanser and water.
    I've gotten many compliments on my lashes with this mascara with even aesthicians asking me if my lashes are real! Well thanks to Benefit I don't need to spend $200 every 3 weeks on lash extensions!

July 20, 2018

Love this Mascara!!

This mascara is fantastic! I have hooded eyes and most mascaras leave me looking like a raccoon. Benefit- They're real mascara stayed right where it belongs when I wear it and gives me nice, long, thick looking lashes. :)

July 19, 2018

Great lengthening mascara!

This is the first high-end mascara I tried and loved it. I've gone through 3 tubes and keep going back to it. Although pricey, it does a great job of lengthening my lashes while keeping it natural looking.

July 19, 2018

Alexandra Hutton

This is the best mascara I have ever used! It makes my eyeshades super long but doesn’t make them look clumpy! The price is high but it is worth the price as it has so many great “benefits”!

2.8/5

July 18, 2018

Great length achieved!

It makes my lashes look very long! It’s not a volumizing product though. I have priced it out and not sure it’s worth the extra money. I think I’ll add another coat of something else to see if two products together create a wow effect! Thanks for the sample though, it won’t go to waste!

2.0/5

July 16, 2018

I don't like spider legs on my eyes

I was very disappointed in this mascara. I like a mascara that lengthens and thickens while keeping a fairly natural look. I found this product clumped my lashes together so they looked like long spider legs to me. It definitely lengthened but overall was not a good look. Definitely will not buy again.

July 10, 2018

AMAZING

I have super sensitive eyes when it comes to makeup, this mascara doesn't bother me at all! Mascara makes my eyelashes look like falsies with just one coat.

July 02, 2018
    Florida, United States

Greaaaat mascara!

I have used this product so much, I can't seem to find one with the ability to get the job done like this does! This brand makes fantastic products all around. They are definitely my #1 makeup brand!

July 02, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Everyday Mascara

I am not the best at applying false lashes so this mascara is the best for me! It doesn’t clump and it really enhances the curls in the eyelashes! I love it for everyday wear