Prestige Item
Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara Reviews

Benefit they're real! Mascara is a jet-black mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look. This exclusive brush is specifically designed to maximize the performance of the long-wearing glossy formula-revealing lashes you never knew you had. Staggered bristles grab close to the root, boosting length & volume beyond belief. Visit benefitscosmetics.com for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Definately buy again

I love this product! It makes my eyes stand out and being my best feature it's such a bonus. They make my eye lashes look thicker, they seperate them out to give that longer fuller look

I highly recommend

August 07, 2019
    Havering, United Kingdom

The best mascara ever!!!

Best mascara I have ever used over the years! No clumps, can build up layers if required although one is plenty for a dramatic look. Lasts all day&all;night. Also love the x3 zoo mirror on the side! Will definitely buy again.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Perfect mascara

I first got this as a sample and by the second day I was already ordering the full size version! It creates great volume which is important to me because I do not have full lashes! It can clump at times but it's more because of the way it is being applied rather then the actual product creating clumping! It is a slurge item and I do recommend it but for the people out there on the fence about spending that amount of money, I have seen they sell smaller sample size versions at some stores

July 20, 2019

Best mascara to date

This mascara is the best for my lashes - to date! I can’t believe how well it works for my lashes. I don’t need falsies when using this. Each lash spreads out evenly and superb volume. Love it!

July 19, 2019

Amazing

Got a little sample in Ipsy. My favourite mascara ever. Clean, makes my eyelashes super long and black, beautiful, one of my faves. Benefit makes extremely good products.

2.7/5

July 16, 2019
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

My holy grail...3 years ago

If I had reviewed this product 3 years ago, I would have ranted and raved about its lengthening and defining properties. It literally made me look like a doll - and coming from someone who gets no results from 99.9% of mascaras. However, the last few I've had have been awful. Benefit seem to have changed their formula, making the mascara to be dry and unworkable. I initially thought I'd bought a fake but after having many since, I'm now sure this product is not my holy grail anymore.

July 15, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Amazing!

It makes your lashes really long and create an amazing big, bold amount of thickness! I definitely recommend this mascara to everyone who will see this! I guarantee that this mascara will work on your lashes. It has a lovely deep, dark, black pigment which helps your beautiful long lashes stand out wonderfully!

July 14, 2019
    Fife, United Kingdom

Unreal effects!

This mascara is totally unbelievable! I look like I'm wearing false eyelashes when I wear it. The effects are so dramatic. I absolutely love it and get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's great!

July 03, 2019

Makes my eyelashes look amazing!

I got a sample of this mascara online and I love it sooo much. It adds length and volume to my lashes without being clumpy. I’m for sure going to buy a full-size one when my sample runs out!

July 02, 2019
    Florida, United States

The best mascara I have ever used

This mascara truly sealed my fate as a Bene-babe for life. I had used Lancome mascara exclusively for 20 years. I received They're Real mascara as a sample from Birchbox and gave it a try. The applicator is so amazing it gets every single lash on the top and bottom lids, and the mascara itself lasts all day without running or making dark circles under my eyes. The full size is around thirty bucks, but I normally buy the $12 mini and it lasts me about a month. That way I always have fresh product. I love Benefit cosmetics, they really have some products that are absolutely must haves and this is definitely one of them.