4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

December 10, 2018

Bio Oil - An Older Product Newly Discovered

This oil was a surprise, to my knowledge the brand Bio Oil has been around for awhile. I had looked at the product before, but had not tried. To my surprise it gave my skin a renewed appearance after a few application. I live with very cold winters, and mature skin, have been using it regularly and like what I am seeing. A great procductn👍👏🏻

November 30, 2018

Heals cuts and scrapes plus reduces appearance of scars.

-healed up small scratches and larger scrapes/abrasions (recently had a small fall on the sidewalk)
    -made old scars and stretch marks disappear
    - Not scented
    - Smaller bottle size is good for trips
    - Can easily refill travel size
    - Probably cheaper to buy the larger size and refill the smaller one. (I do this with my travel mouthwash)

November 20, 2018

Bio Oil Skincare

I have been applying for a few weeks now, on my face on my arms to try and reduce the skin damage and brown spots. On the arms it seems to have lightened the dark spots a bit, so will continue to apply and hope for good results. feels real nice going on and the light smell is not too bad!

November 07, 2018

Amazing product

I received a large and travel size bio oil while at the chick advisor showcase. I was so excited to see this product as one of the items. I have been using bio oil for about 5 years now. I have very fair skin and any type of cut or scratch will cause scarring. I always use bio oil on these spots to help reduce and erase the scars. I've also used bio oil for stretch marks. I absolutely this product and its effectiveness. I will continue to reccomend to everyone!

November 07, 2018

My skin likey

I received this in my showcase at home kit, and I'm in love. I have used it on my entire face and body (a little goes a long way) and my skin feels soft, dewy, and hydrated. In Saskatchewan and Canadian winter. I am prone to eczema too, so this is going to be a part of my routine all winter long.

October 26, 2018

Love it

Recive this bio oil as a gift on chickadvisor showcase for volunteering the show and i simply live it. My first priority when i need to cpmbat with dry body its too early to tell that it removes streatch marks and stuff but i really love how it vanish body dryness and leave your skin soft and silky

October 24, 2018

A holy grail

As expensive as it is, I can think of very few products that could replace this in my daily routine. I have been using this mainly to deal with some scarring i have on my neck. I would caution that results may not appear as soon as one would like, but they definatly are there in the long run. At least, that was the case with me.

October 17, 2018

Holy Grail!

Now this product isn’t cheap but it sure is great! I use this post-shave as a moisturizer on my legs when they are really dry in the winter and it works wonders! My legs are so smooth that anyone that touches them literally can’t help but comment! Highly recommend if you have extremely dry skin!

October 16, 2018

Great scar treatment!

Love this bio-oil! Thanks to chuck advisor for recently trying this product out during their awesome showcase! Have been using this oil on my csection scar for a couple of weeks now and I see results! Great product!

3.2/5

October 15, 2018

Smells great!

I got a full size and a travel size of Bio-oil in my Chickadvisor Showcase at-home box. I'm in the second trimester of my pregnancy now, and I was looking for something to moisturise and help prevent stretchmarks when they announced the Showcase box contents.

The packaging is simple, it's a plastic bottle with a twist on cap. The oil itself smells nice, like baby oil. My son loves helping me apply it on my belly and he also thinks it smells good. It does keep my skin nice and moisturised. As for preventing stretchmarks, it's still too early for me to tell as during my first pregnancy, my stretchmarks appeared during my third trimester.

That said, it is quite expensive and I'm glad I got to try it at a discount thanks to Chickadvisor Showcase.