4.1/5
Bio-Oil Reviews
#2 in Body Oil

Bio-Oil is the #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in Canada*:
*according to Bio-Oil

• Use for scars (acne or surgical, cuts or scraps) and stretch marks (due to weight loss/gain, growth spurts)
  • Also used for uneven skin tone (dark spots/sun damage), aging (aging spots) and dehydrated skin; as well as nail and cuticle care, hair care, and after sun and burn care

• A light 'dry oil' that is non greasy and rapidly absorbed
  • Contains a combination of vitamins (A and E) and natural plant oils (Lavender, Calendula, Chamomile, and Rosemary).
  • Contains Purcellin OilTM  which reduces the thickness of the formula and ensure ingredients go where most needed.

• Safe for pregnant women before, during, and after pregnancy for scars and stretch marks
  • Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
  • Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and non-acnegenic

For more information visit www.bio-oil.com

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing!

Absolutly in love with this product.It is amazing! Worked great on my acne scars also on my stretchmarks.I will buy this product again and again!love it!

April 08, 2019

Amazing for scars!

This is my go to for scars! I use it on acne marks, healed burns and cuts and the mark fades after a few uses. It’s a light oil, not heavy or greasy. I’ve even tried mixing it in with my moisturizer as it helps with stretch marks

April 02, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Use everyday on face

I used bio oil on my face with a little rosewater every morning before stepping out of the house for work and also under my makeup as a light moisturizer. Perosnally I cant say it works for stretch marks but on the face you only need a little. My large bottle lasted me for 2 years.

March 29, 2019

Stretch marks beware!

Used this during my pregnancy twice a day as recommended to prevent stretch marks. It works!! It smells amazing and the texture is thick and absorbs extremely well into the skin. I even started using it as daily moisturizer for my face and it ended up gradually removing the redness in my cheeks. AMAZING product! Worth every penny.

March 29, 2019

Used primarily for acne scars.

I was recommended this product to help fade and clear up my acne scars. I don't feel like you get much results unless you use it for a very long time. For that, I can't give it too high a rating. It is also pricey, which prevents my from wanting to try again considering how much you need to use to see results. I would recommend it to others, as everyone's skin is different, but I don't find it worked well enough for me as other products.

It works!

I find this oil helpful in fading scars. It is very effective for all over the body. But if you have acne please treat that first before applying to face. Can clog pores.

Couldn't live without!

Bio-oil has been a true lifesaver this entire pregnancy! (Knock-on-wood) I have yet to see a single stretch mark and I completely put the praise on Bio-Oil for that. I've been a faithful user since 3months and now ready to deliver with my blemish-free tummy. I've started using it on my face to fade acne scars which I've also seen a slight change in colour so far!

Give it a try.

I used Bio-Oil in the past for acne scars (PIH) and it didn't really make much of a difference. I would suggest that you give it a try, as other people have stated that they've gotten amazing results. Good luck.

3.2/5

March 17, 2019

Effective

I've always struggled with skin discolouration. I've used this product for about 3 months and definitely see a difference. A little pricy for a drug store product but much cheaper and effective than the other high end skin care products.

February 28, 2019

Helps prevent wrinkles

This oil has kept me looking younger than some of my peers. It helps prevent wrinkles around the eyes. It's also good for smoothing and healing scars.