Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Love it

I love Burt bees products. This lip balm really does moistures your lips it’s great all year round but especially winter when lips can get dry and cracked. Best lip balm I have used

Herefordshire, United Kingdom

It's works well

I always had Vaseline on my lips and didn't work well for lips..I had cracked lips andwas dry.i found about this online and thought of giving a try and bought from superdrug store.i use this every night before going to lip but yes one need to scrub their lips so any dry skin on lips should go.i swear it worked so well on ma lips.every morning I had soft replenished and supplied lips.dryness just went off and no more cracked lips.its especially good for winter use.i love this product and still using it.

Coventry, United Kingdom

Wow.

I fully recommend this as it has amazing quality and works very effectively. It is natural and is animal cruelty free. I would definitely recommend this over and over again.

United Kingdom

Would buy again, effective, animal friendly

Nice product, especially good for the winter. Pleasant smell, good value and it’s natural ingredients and animal friendly. I would recommend this lip balm again and again.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Soft lips

Very nice lip balm gives lips moisture and good for winter and also for on the go will buy again defently recommend smell is nice and animal friendly ((

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Great product

I love this lip balm, it hydrates my lips quickly without being greasy, leaving them soft and smooth. A little goes a long way so while it may be slightly more expensive it lasts for ages and works really well.

Bristol, United Kingdom

FAVOURITE LIP BALM

This lip balm is so soothing leaving your lips soft and hydrated for longer than 24 hours for dry cracked and sore lips, this lip balm smells amazing aswell not to forget.

England, United Kingdom

Great lipbalm

As a sufferer of dry lips and cold sores I was reluctant to try this but I wasnt disappointed! A bit slimy but worked wonders and no more dry lips. Great product

November 25, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

Best lip balm I have bought

I bought this for both myself and my daughter as we suffer with very dry lips especially in the winter. My daughter lives it so do I it relieves you of dryness and gives a fantastic protection to your lips. It also smells great

November 25, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Love it!

It keeps my lips hydrated and soft and there are lots of lovely flavours and there are lots of lovely flavours and colours to choose from! A little goes a long way and not to expensive too purchase either