Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Burt's Bees is the best!

For soft lips and protection in all weather there is nothing better than Burt's Bees! The peppermint adds a pleasant tingle and you'll never suffer from chapped lips again.

United States

Everyday Moisture!

My family loves Burts Bee's,We live in Norhern MI and skin and lips dry out easily,so we use the #1 brand for us,and i always tell all our family and friends about the benefits of Burt's Bee's.

New York, United States

Burts Bees lip balm

Although hard to find this lip balm is great to keep in your pocket for quick touch ups. Made of good natural ingredients this lip balm glides on easily and has a light delicate scent.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love this lip balm!!

These lip balms are a little bit expensive but they work so well and keep my lips hydrated, smelling nice, and smooth. On the downside I experienced a little bit of chapped lips after I used this product a couple times but it does go away pretty fast and it never really happened again.

July 22, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My lips feel amazing

I tried this product and absolutely love it. My lips always get sore when it's hot or cold out. I hate the feeling of dry lips. This does the trick everytime. I also love the fact that its smooth, doesn't cake on and my lips don't stick together.

July 21, 2020

Most kissable Lips

I love love love burts bee lip balm. My husband always chooses this brand as well. It smells so good and it leaves your lips so smooth and soft. When you have really chapped lips and start using this stuff it does not take long before your chapped lips are nice and smooth. They have so many different nice smells too and it's not over powering with scent. They also don't dry out like some lip chaps do. It's very reasonable and I love getting the little Christmas sets for stockings at Christmas time. Everyone is always happy to get them in our family.

July 21, 2020
    Florida, United States

Lip balm that works!

not greasy at all! Love how it makes my lips feel. Doesn't feel like its caked on my lips. Works quickly! I like that there are different flavors to choose from.

July 20, 2020

Love this for dry lips

I work in a busy ER and the air is very dry and now wearing a mask all the time my lips are super dry! I put this on during my break and it instantly soothes and softens my lips making in manageable until my next break. At the end of the day I put it on before bed and when I wake up in the morning my lips feel much better.

July 18, 2020

Go get you some!!

For the bond of product you get... it’s a great value for the price. I apply it all day every day multiple times a day and I swear it lasts forever. The consistency and formula are super hydrating.

July 17, 2020

Need It All Year Long

BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM WITH VITAMIN E & PEPPERMINT is essential for every season. Use it in the winter for chapped lips and in the hot summer months. The peppermint is the best. Reaching for it many times a day. It's wonderful!