Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

April 23, 2019

Hint of mint

I love Burt’s Bees, my favourite part is the hint of mint in it; it’s cool and refreshing on my lips.
    It moisturizes your lips without being greasy.

April 23, 2019

My fav so far

This is one product that I will buy again and again. Makes my lips nice and soft. The peppermint one is the best! If you have chapped lips, this is the product for you!

Smoother lips

Burt’s Bees has so many different options for chapstick. The tinted ones are fantastic for summer dates/beach days. It feels so good to be using a natural product on my lips - no worry about chemicals

April 22, 2019

The bees knees for lip care

Now these little suckers are not cheep...but they do the job! When it comes to you get what you pay for, this is what they mean. They keep your lips feeling hydrated all day long without a nasty after taste.

April 22, 2019

Everyone should have one of these!

This lip balm is the best of the best. It’s greatly scented but not too strong, it feels smooth instantly, it sinks in to the lips pores and leaves them feeling soft and better.

April 21, 2019

Hurts bees

Burt bees lip balm is perfect 4 my lips it's natural and keeps my lips smooth and healthy at the same time I use burnt bees products all the time great natural company

April 21, 2019

bon et pas cher

Peu dispendieux, très accessible, et efficace. J'ai les levres sèches toute l'année, jusqu'à saigner l'hiver tellement ils sont secs. Ce produit est le seul qui me soulage, principalement l'hiver. J'en remets presque à toutes les 30 minutes, et je me fait un masque des lèvres avant le coucher, et je me réveille avec les lèvres toutes douces et hydratées. Je le recommande vivement. Jamais sans mon but's bees baume.

April 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Soft lips

This lip balm is the best most fast acting for my dry cracked lips. It instantly provides relief in the winter and even helps in the summer months too.

April 18, 2019

Awesome lip balm

I honestly enjoy this balm I like how it’s long lasting on my lips and it’s not sticky or tacky feeling I find using this leaves my lips feeling softer I have changed from using other products to just this one

April 18, 2019

good quality

this chapstick is long lasting and keeps lips moisturized. I prefer the original scent, not the honey one. I find the honey one is strong. Original has a light scent but great long lasting moisture.