Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Does the job!

I like this product, unfortunately they use palm oil. I have tried the plain and the mint, both are very effective at relieving chapped lips. Despite the palm oil I would reccomend this product.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Best lip balm

I was always recommended a lip balm with beeswax by the GP and it has worked wonders for me. It has soothed and given my lips a new life. It's not thick and easily sinks into my lips, make my lips moisturised all day. I would highly recommend it

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Smooth lips

Reasonable price and good value lip balm. Use only this product to make sure my lips are chapped free. Smooth application and revives my kissable lips instantly. Would 4

Havering, United Kingdom

Love it!!!!

I love burts bees products and this one is fantastic, it’s good on the lips leaving them smooth n moisturised without leaving a thick residue. Great size for keeping in a bag, pocket or just handy nearby for any time u need a bit of loving care for your lips

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Burt's lip balm

This lip balm leaves your lips so nurished and feeling so soft. The peppermint flavour is devine. Perfect for everyday lip treatment. Perfect to pop in your pocket or handbag for on the go softness.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Lovely lipbalm

I love the Burts Bees lip balms. They really nourish the lips and last ages. I like that you can also get tinted ones, which are perfect for summer when you want to add a little colour to your lips but still get the benefits of a lipbalm. Add colour to your lips without the heaviness of a lipstick. Would definitely recommend and repurchase.

Kent, United Kingdom

I love this!!!

This is my go to lip product, I apply it every morning, after my make up, whilst out and most importantly before bed, it leaves my lips feeling soft, hydrated and most importantly healthy. I would highly recommend it!

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Moisturising Lip Balm

Only about a year or 2 ago, I purchased a few Burts Bees lip balms and I don’t know why I hadn’t purchased them earlier. They are small, handy and come in a range of great flavours. They are high quality and I love applying them regularly throughout the day, especially if my lips are particularly dry.

St. Helens, United Kingdom

One of the best!

This is literally one of the best lip balms out there. I do suffer with dry lips so I tend to buy this product. Not only does it last a while, but it leaves your lips feeling soft. I highly recommend.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Fab naturally product

This is a natural product which is definitely effective, my boys lips get saw and cracked and this it’s great to ease the crAcking.as there young they can be sensitive to products but they liked this.