Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

Midlothian, United Kingdom

Number one

This is my number one lip balm, I use it every day as part of my morning routine and top up during the day as it leaves my lips feeling so moisturised.

You get a lot of product for the price and I’d never pick another over it

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Super product

I kept seeing ads for this product on TV. So I thought why not try it. It was a little more than I was willing to pay but it was well worth it in the end. It goes on light and smoothly and absorbs very well. Not overly greasy feeling like a lot of other facial moisturizers. It leaves a very soft natural looking glow.

Essex, United Kingdom

Lovely texture

I love this lip balm as it's non greasy smells lovely and works wonders
    Both my daughters suffer with chapped and dry lips and I swear by this stuff over other products like carmex and nivea

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Great lip balm

This lip balm is fantastic. It stops my lips from getting chapped and it is also not very oily. The product is small enough to be carried at all times which is a bonus

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

works

this is a lovely lip balm.it stays on well and moisturises very well.the product looks great and is environmentally friendly and free from all those nasty additives.

City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Does the job!

I like this product, unfortunately they use palm oil. I have tried the plain and the mint, both are very effective at relieving chapped lips. Despite the palm oil I would reccomend this product.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Best lip balm

I was always recommended a lip balm with beeswax by the GP and it has worked wonders for me. It has soothed and given my lips a new life. It's not thick and easily sinks into my lips, make my lips moisturised all day. I would highly recommend it

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Smooth lips

Reasonable price and good value lip balm. Use only this product to make sure my lips are chapped free. Smooth application and revives my kissable lips instantly. Would 4

Havering, United Kingdom

Love it!!!!

I love burts bees products and this one is fantastic, it’s good on the lips leaving them smooth n moisturised without leaving a thick residue. Great size for keeping in a bag, pocket or just handy nearby for any time u need a bit of loving care for your lips

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Burt's lip balm

This lip balm leaves your lips so nurished and feeling so soft. The peppermint flavour is devine. Perfect for everyday lip treatment. Perfect to pop in your pocket or handbag for on the go softness.