Canada Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale Reviews

You may also like Canada Dry Blackberry Ginger Ale.

OG all the way

I have to say, I was a little disappointed thinking the lemonade taste would be a bit more stronger, it kind of just taste like the original flavour (which I definitely prefer), with a hint of lemonade.

Disappointed

I was selected to try the CANADA DRY LEMONADE FLAVOURED GINGER ALE for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was unfortunately not blown away. Ginger ale is my favourite soda drink and I’m usually equally impressed with the fruity blends that they come out with - therefore I was super excited to try this one. However, I don’t think the lemonade/ginger combo works.

I drank this over ice and found myself confused by the flavours. I couldn’t really taste enough of either flavour. It was more of just a bland, sweet and fizzy drink. The strong ginger taste was muted by the sour lemonade and it just left my taste buds in limbo. I added more lemons which helped with the taste slightly, but not enough that I would recommend or purchase this again. I could see this being great for summertime cocktails and I look forward to experimenting with that!

It costs 6.99 plus the deposits and eco fees in my local grocery store, which I found to be too pricey for the lack of flavour. I love Canada Dry and will continue to purchase their regular and flavoured ginger ales but will be skipping this flavour indefinitely!

Canada dry lemonade

Jai été surprise du produit je ne m’attendais pas à un aussi bon goût! Le goût de limonade est légère, sans être trop amère. Une boisson très rafréchissante sous Le Soleil de l’été!
    Je recommande cette boisson et en plus vous pouvez vous faire un bon drink alcooliser si vous le voulez !

Refreshing & delicious

I must admit that I never used to be a fan of ginger ale, but it has now become one of my favourite beverages! I am a fan of all of the Canada Dry flavours, however, my mouth did a happy dance when I tried the Lemonade flavoured Ginger Ale. I was rather skeptical of a mix of lemonade and ginger ale, but I was more than pleasantly surprised at the tart sweetness. #CanadaDryLemonade is now my favourite summertime sipper. #greatmixwithrye.

Summer drink

I was lucky enough to try lemonade flavoured ginger ale for free.
    I liked it. It is refreshing, bubbly and with a light lemon taste.
    That will become our summer drink. The only thing I did not like is that it is a little pricey.
    But you still have to try it !!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I'm not a huge pop drinker, but when I do indulge, I usually reach for a Gingerale. Cranberry Gingerale to be exact. But now, my life is in limbo as I do not know if the Cranberry version has been dethroned with the lemonade version of Gingerale.. I love them both, equally i'm afraid.
    Lenonade Gingerale is not too sweet and the perfect refreshing summer drink. I'm going to have to stock pile this flavour as well now. Cheers to the summer!

Updated On: June 17, 2019

#gotitfree

Citrus Summer Pick Me Up Soda

I am a huge fan of ginger ale so I was super excited to try this product. It has a very strong citrus flavor (in my opinion) which is great for a hot summer day, or to mix with a drink! You can still taste the ginger ale taste which is awesome! #gotitfree I have already shared this with my friends and they all love it too! Enjoy Canada!

Minnesota, United States

A great summer drink!

I received this product free for review. This is the perfect summer drink: it's sweet, refreshing, and delicious. I love that it has the classic Canada Dry taste, but with a unique, lemonade spin. It would be great to make summer cocktails, but is perfect on it's own, too. I like that it is naturally flavored, affordable, and widely available. I would definitely recommend!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent on a hot summer day

Canad Dry Lemonade Flavoured Ginger Ale is refreshing on a hot summer day if the drink is nice and cold.
    However, I did find that by the end of the can I was starting to get an aftertaste in my mouth.
    The lemon flavoring is light, so it is not overpowering. My husband said he would have preferred more lemon flavour since that is what they are promising in the description.
    I received this product for free for my honest review.
    #canadadrylemonade #chickadvisor #gotitfree

I'd definitely purchase again

I found the Canada dry lemonade flavoured ginerale to be really refreshing! It's a very good summery drink. Has a nice strong lemonade flavor but not in a too powerful way. Love the mixture of lemonade and ginger ale bubbles! Would pair perfect with a barbecue, day at the beach or mixed with an adult beverage. Love it!! Price was good, similar to other products, find on sale and stock up. It's that good. #gotitfree