4.1/5
CND VINYLUX Weekly Polish Reviews

VINYLUX® Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection... without a base coat! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology™ to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, VINYLUX® Weekly Polish becomes more durable!
  • Fast-drying, 2-step application
  • Brilliant shine that really lasts
  • 7-free: free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene, or lead
  • Available in over 100+ runway inspired shades

Where to find VINYLUX:
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 20, 2017

Would consider buying again

The colour is a beautiful, deep red, which I love. It is very easy to apply and I could definitely see myself using this colour a lot in the neatr future. With that said, I did get this bottle for free, and I don't know if I would get the bottle again. The reason being, it did not last long at all. It started chipping the day after I put it on my nails, and this was withought excessive hand washing. With that being said, the colour is so gorgeous that I could not give the polish a bad rating!

2.7/5

Pretty colours

It's awesome. Heard my friends raving halite this and decided to try it. It looks pretty and doesn't flake easily compared to other brands. Will definitely be trying ''tis again in different colours

Lasts a little longer

I received this free from chick advisors product review club. I tried the midnight swim color, and it is actually a really nice color, definitely my style. As for the length of wear, for me it lasts a little longer than normal polish, but no where near as long as traditional gel nails. I had chips and visible wear within the first 12 hours. This polish does, however, not leave my nails stripped and weak like gel nails do.

A must have

First of all I loved the midnight kiss shade. Is a very electric deep blue and is really good quality not messy at all now it did not last for seven days even with the seven days coat polish I received but I do use my hands a lot and I wash them a lot too. Maybe for somebody that doesn't do a lot of handy job it would last the full seven days mine lasted for like four days. Nonetheless I totally recommend cause us good and the quality is awesome I loved it! And I got it for free

1.3/5

didnt work for me

I received this product for free to test for Chickadvisor.

I was so excited to be selected. I have been looking for a long wearing nail polish that lasts the week.

The colour I received was Tropix.

I had prepped my nails according to instructions.

The the first coat went on ok.
    I do not like the brush applicator at all! Holds too much product and way too broad. Didn't fit my slimmer nails and got polish on my skin.

I wait 5 mins in between coats. And after 2 coats it was still streaky and could still see my nail bed beneath.

I wanted to follow instructions so I didn't do a third coat, but definitely could have used it.

I paired this with the top coat that was also provided.

After one day in my life, which didn't even include bathing my kids yet or doing dishes, I have three chips in my nails after less than 24 hours.

November 19, 2017

Excellent sur tous les points!

Très belle couleur, passe-partout et distinguée. L'application se fait comme un charme, pas trop épais ni trop liquide. Reste plusieurs jours sans s'écailler et sans craquer. Merveilleux!

Updated On: November 19, 2017

#gotitfree

Goes on great! One coat!

Midnight swim, put on one coat and looks fantastic! Went on smoothly and looks amazing, topped with top coat and ready to go. Love the colour, on day 2 and still looks fresh!

November 19, 2017

Beautiful colour, daily not weekly

Oh my! I love the colour bloodline it’s gorgeous!
    This may be the best shade of red I’ve seen, gorgeous fall/winter colour. Too bad it chippen first day

Coup de cœur!!!

J’ai adoré le vernis CND Vinylux! Il s’applique bien, il est opaque et la couleur reçue m’a valu plein de compliments. Par contre, je n’ai pas pu le garder toute la semaine, car il s’est effrité avant. J’ai eu 4 jours de jolis ongles sans faille.

Great polish!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. The shade I got to test was Bloodline, which is a deep burgundy color, perfect for the fall and winter seasons. Upon the first application, I really liked how smoothly it went on and although the coverage was pretty good, I decided to top it off with a second coat. I loved how shiny the finish was and it dried super quickly, which is amazing for me since I always manage to nick my polish before it has a chance to fully dry. Not this time! In terms of wear, I managed to get 4 full days before I noticed minor chipping. This result was without the use of the CND Vinylux top coat, which was also sent for me to try out. On the other hand, with the use of the top coat, it did manage to stay on for 5 days. Therefore, up to date, this has been the longest lasting polish I have probably owned. Considering the work I do with my hands, the outcome is amazing. I would not hesitate to purchase this nail polish in more colors when I have the chance. Definitely a brand to have in your collection!