2064 reviews
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 12, 2017

Wouldn't buy it

I love the original scope mouthwash and decided to try this one. It has a good taste but I feel like it doesn't keep your mouth fresh and minty as long as the orig one. I'll stick with the original.

September 09, 2017

fresh breathe!

Clean mouth, fresh breathe, good oral hygiene, is what I like about this mouth wash. It keeps me confident all day long, that I have frsh breathe even after the strongest meals.

September 09, 2017

Crest happy smile

Use and use it's never hurts the freshness is long lasting I wish they were available in pocket size so we would just put it in a bags and use it in times of need.

September 05, 2017

Great brand

I live using this for when I travel or I am on the go. It leaves my mouth fresh and clean . Ever since I tried their toothpaste, I knew I had to go out and try their mouthwash .

August 22, 2017

I LOVE this mouthwash!!

I am in love with this mouthwash! After I brush my teeth I use this...I'm telling u, it makes your teeth feel like you've just had a professional cleaning, at the dentist! It feels amazing. I recommend this mouthwash to everyone...it targets all areas of the mouth. By far the best mouthwash for the health of ur mouth...it's so much more than just a breath freshener.

August 22, 2017

Fresh breath all day!

I received the sample from my dentist and when the sample was gone I noticed that my sore in my mouth was gone as well. I picked up a bigger bottle the next day. Love that its alcohol free.
    ///
    J'ai reçu l'échantillon de mon dentiste et lorsque l'échantillon était parti, j'ai remarqué que ma douleur dans ma bouche avait disparu. J'ai pris une grosse bouteille le lendemain. L'amour est sans alcool.

August 17, 2017

Great Breath Refresher!

Love my breath after using this mouthwash. Really works. Perfect clean feeling after using after brushing my teeth. Will definitely be purchasing this one again and again.

August 12, 2017

Great mouth wash

I have tried this mouth wash and it is great! Leaves my mouth cleand and breathe smelling great after use. I enjoyed that this product is dentist recommended. I felt very comfortable using and purchasing thus product. Will continue using this product in the future.

August 11, 2017

i buy this product

I find this product has multi use not just for rinsing and total health care for your teeth buy my daughter recently had her tongue pierced and the professional told her to use this product to keep germs away from her piercing so she uses it every day and she has had no problems at all it been a year.. so I would recommend this product.

August 05, 2017

Love it!

I love this mouth wash!! Alcohol free and minty fresh. crest is my tried and try brand when it comes down to my teeth and mouth health and this product did not disappoint!