Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse is an antibacterial mouthwash that kills germs that can cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath.

For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health Rinse together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

March 14, 2018

CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION RINSE

CREST PRO-HEALTH MULTI-PROTECTION RINSE, tastes great and is very refreshing! I will buy this again in the future!
    I like to use this after brushing my teeth!

great mouthwash

I tried this product, I have to say i liked it very much. it give my mouth a clean fresh feeling. I would recommend it for everyone to try. its a great brand i have been using it for years. I will purchase it again....

Best mouthwash ever

Crest pro health is the best mouthwash I have used. It leaves th mouth feeling fresh and smells good as well. Great for using after every meal to keep your breath fresh and clean.

Simply amazing freshness

This is a fantastic product. You get a lot for what you pay and it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. It also leaves your breth smelling clean morning and night and does not irritate the inside of your mouth it doesnt burn like some do i will be buying it from now on

Excellent Product

This is the best rinse i have ever used. It leaves the mouth feeling very fresh and refreshing. I tried other rinses in the past but this one is definitely the best and doesn't have any after tastes. I would highly recommend everyone to try this rinse!

Works like a charm

When i had my wisdom teeth out the doctor said to use crest mouth wash. It will help to cleanse the area and help fight any germs. I liked it so much i still use it several years after.

Refreshing!

This is a great product. You get a lot for what you pay and it leaves you feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day. This mouthwash leaves your mouth feeling clean morning and night and does not irritate the inside of your mouth!

Must have in my house!

Leaves my mouth feeling clean and my breath refreshed. I really like the nice refreshing taste without the burn of alcohol! It's now a staple in my bathroom!

March 12, 2018

Clean feeling

This mouthwash is great! You can feel the cleaning feel work even after brushing! I love safty lock cap as my childrean get into everything! My only downside of this mouthwash is the after taste it leaves in your mouth..even the next morning there seems to been a werid after taste.

March 12, 2018

The go to after you brush your teeth

This is a great way to end the night and finish brushing your teeth before bed also in the morning before work kills all bad breath it's perfect I recommend this product to everyone