Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 10, 2021

Best toothpaste out there, tried them all!

This is by far my favourite from all the toothpaste I have tried. I am serious about my toothpaste and this is by far the one to use.I have tried every toothpaste out there and this is by far my favourite and will continue to purchase it.

May 09, 2021

Since childhood

This is a wonderful product I’m used to since I was a very little girl it always seems to clean very well There’s also recommended by a lot of my doctor year after year I saw gravitate towards the same brand of the same kind and always leaving me without cavities this also comes in different sense and I think all of the sensor very refreshing and it’s not too strong as some of the other brands may come at you really strong I would really recommend this and I hope that you would like it to

May 09, 2021

My everyday toothpaste.

This is my everyday toothpaste. I love it. It makes my teeth smooth and not gritty. My breathe is kissable fresh 💋 what more can a girl ask for?! Thanks

May 07, 2021

Would buy again

I like the minty taste. It is not too overpowering like a lot of toothpastes.

This one does clean teeth with a nice clean feeling after. As a coffee drinker my teeth stain and this toothpaste helps brighten and whiten my teeth great.

May 07, 2021

Crest pro whitening

Bought this toothpaste recently and overall it was alright. I did not notice any difference in whiteness, however the quality of the toothpaste was better then most.

May 06, 2021

Love it

I love this toothpaste. I normally use Colgate until i tried this and now I’m
    Hooked. This is the only brand we buy now. The whole family loves it as much as I do

May 05, 2021

Efficace

Dentrifice vraiment excellent. Il ne laisse pas de traces , laisse une bouche propre et fraîche pendant quelques heures . Aide à blanchir l'email des dents. J'apprécie sa fraîcheur !

May 04, 2021

Good toothpaste

I usually use another type of toothpaste however this brand has really really helped improve the colour of my teeth. It doesn’t taste bad and I feel fresh afterwards.

May 03, 2021

Good toothpaste

Not my favourite toothpaste but I have purchased more then once and would recommend it not so much for whitening. It does leave your teeth feeling smooth and clean with fresh breath. But I did find it did nothing for whitening but overall a good product.

May 02, 2021

Its okay

I feel like compared to their other whitening products, this was dissapointing. I was not a huge fan of the flavor, so maybe if they offered a variety.