Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

April 15, 2014

Great product and seams to work

April 15, 2014

Good product. A bit pricey but seems to work.

April 15, 2014

I've been using this toothpaste for the last couple of years and have to say that it has not whitened my teeth, and yes I use the mouthwash also. Having said that I have to say that my teeth have not gotten any yellower so it's gotta be doing something. Love the Crest brand either way.

April 15, 2014

I bought this 3 months ago, and started using it it does what it says and my mouth is so clean feeling now. I have stocked up on this stuff for sure.

2.8/5

April 15, 2014

it's ok prefer the deep whitening though

April 15, 2014

I love this toothpaste! Not only is it the one that my dentist recommends, but it cleans well, makes my whole mouth feel fresh and helps keep my teeth white and cavity free! LOVE IT! A great go-to product by a brand we trust in my home!

April 15, 2014

I love the freshness it makes my mouth feels. It's also the toothpaste that my dentist recommends/.

April 15, 2014

I like when my teeths are clean. After using Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste, I feel clean and fresh. It's start the day really good.

April 15, 2014

Its good but doesnt whiten as much as I would like

April 15, 2014

This tooth paste is just ok. A little too"gummy" for my liking but leaves your teeth feeling clean.