Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

July 24, 2013

I love the way my teeth look now! And the taste is about the best I've found so far :)

July 24, 2013

I liked using it, personally. The flavor was good, and texture was what I expected. It does what it says, and that's important as far as claims go. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to others.

July 23, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to try Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste as a part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club.

I have used Crest's Pro-Health line in the past, and I kind of liked it, but it was not as if I was too attached, but this was the first time I have ever used the Pro-Health ProFresh line. I have to say, I really liked what it did with my teeth! I found that it was nice and gentle on my teeth and the toothpaste wasn't too strong. The flavour really lived up to it's name and really was fresh. I tend to use a sensitive toothpaste fairly regularly, but this toothpaste did not effect that sensitivity. In fact, after using the toothpaste for two weeks, I would seriously consider buying it again even though it wasn't a sensitive-specific toothpaste. It make my teeth look whiter than they normally do without being a 'whitening' toothpaste as well (and trust me, I like my coffee!). I would also have no issues recommending it to friends.

July 23, 2013

I like the minty taste, it is not too strongh, but still leaves a fresh breath.

3.2/5

July 23, 2013

The toothpaste was ok. Kind of left a gritty feeling in my mouth. flavour was ok but didnt leave my mouth feeling really clean unless I followed with the mouthwash.

1.7/5

July 23, 2013

Loved this toothpaste. The taste is very refreshing. Left mouth feeling cool and extremely clean afterwards. Quite gritty feeling, may not be ideal to use for an extended period of time though because of this.

July 23, 2013

I have been using Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste for about a week now. I've had a problem with sensitive teeth for a while and I decided to try and see if this will help and it has. The toothpaste took the sensitivity away within a couple of days. My teethe felt better and were no longer sensitive to cold drinks. The only thing I am not totally satisfied with is the fact that this toothpaste doesn't seem to last too long in my mouth. I feel like I have to put it on the toothbrush twice to feel like I've brushed properly. Other that that it's great.

2.0/5

July 23, 2013

I thought the toothpaste was average, kind of gritty. Worked fine, but found alone it did not keep my breath as fresh as regular Crest toothpaste even after brushing twice! I think I will stick with regular Crest.

July 23, 2013

I love the taste and the cleansing feel of the Pro Health Toothpaste from Crest. it covers all areas of the oral hygiene regimen and leaves for mouth feeling fresh and clean for hours after brushing.

2.3/5

July 23, 2013

I felt the need to brush a second time as it didn't give me the satisfaction of a clean and fresh mouth. I prefer a stronger mint flavour and a foaming paste and this did not deliver either. It will be interesting to see if there is a reduction in plaque build-up when I have my next dental hygiene appointment. I would not choose to purchase this toothpaste over my usual brand.