Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 04, 2019

I love this dry spray antiperspirant!

I switched over to using dry spray antiperspirants last year, and I have tried a few thus far. This one is great - it smells great and does not stain my clothes like most antiperspirants do. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try their first dry spray or anyone who is looking for a new dry spray!

works great!

First time trying this and I wasn't disappointed. I've got sensitive skin and sweat a lot. Not only that it did it job well as deo and antiperspirant but also last throughout the day. Didnt leave any yellow marks or white stains on shirts or powdery clumps on your underarms.

Good antipersprant

The product was good, effective and lasted long. One thing that I found tough was when you sprayed it on you almost needed to hold your breath in order to make sure you didn’t choke on the air around you which was frustrating. I did like the locking feature on the spray, I could put the bottle in my bag and be confident it wouldn’t randomly spray. I still did notice some white marks on my clothing but this could be from me getting used to the product too.

My favourite dry spray.

I try this dry antiperspirant spray. I like it so much. Smell so good. It's works very good. I love it.thanks for try.I will tell my friends and family to use it. Its very good. I love it.

February 04, 2019

Goes on clean and dries fast.

This is a new item for me and my teen daughter to try -- goes on clean, dries fast and works for a long time as intended. Does not mark on black clothing but will need to try over a longer period of time to vouch for it being a good fight against pit stains on white clothing.
    Scent takes a little getting used to -- not a feminine floral or fruity scent but not as fresh and clean scent as expected either. It is almost has a stale undertone to it but seems to only be smelled as it is being applied and very fresh applications then goes away.

Great Product

I have used degree in the past so I already had a good idea about the product. I love this deoderant. You spray it on and it dries within seconds and there is no white or yellow spots left on clothing. It keeps you dry and it has just enough scent to it that it is not overpowering. I will definitely be recommending this product to friends and family and I will be purchasing more of it.

February 04, 2019

I would buy this product again

I love the degree deodorant it kept me dry all day and feeling fresh I couldn't find nothing that would keep me dry all day until I had tryed this degree I love it and will be buying this again and I did recommend this product to my friends and family ..I got this freed product in the mail

Great Product

Very satisfied with this product, I received it free in exchange for an honest review. This isn't my usual brand of anti-perspirant however I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised on how well this product worked. Firstly it has an amazing spray, whereas other products sometimes refuse to come out, (felt only air); The smell is incredible and there is no white residue/transfer to clothing. It may not last quite as long as it claims (48 hrs) as this pŕoduct would need to be applied daily but I definitely would purchase this product in the future.

mhm.... okay

i mean the product did what it said it would but it didnt blow my mind or go above my expectations. not to mention it kind of stinks.......in a bad way

Amazing

I love the product and does not leave bag marks on the clothes leaving it clean I even bought two of them and bought it for my husband even will recommend to others as well