Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

2.7/5

Does not work

I bought this dry spray because I was looking for something that doesn't leave behind residue. I was very disappointed and had to go return it after one use.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works great

I received this product for free and it was my first time trying it. I have noticed if you spray it too close to black clothes it will leave white marks on them, The scent is amazing, I love it. I would recommend this product as it does work good and kept me dry. Just don't spray too close to black clothes. Overall great product.

February 05, 2019

My new go to antiperspirant

I doubt I will go back to roll on antiperspirant after using this product. The instant dryness is amazing and there was no staining on my clothes. I like that there are a range of scent options and that they are not overwhelming. Performed great even during high intensity cardio workouts. Would reccomend this product to anyone.

Love!

We received the Degree Women's Ultraclear Black & White Fresh Dry Spray for free inexchange for our unbias review.

The product goes on so dry that I was unsure if it really went on - the product does work very effectively and has a great smell. So far, so good with regards to the white shirts not turning yellow under the arms.
    I would recommend this product to family/friends. I have now changed my go to deodorant - this product is amazing. My only critisim is that the button is quite hard to press with long nails - it needs a bit of pressure applied.

Je l'adore!

Reçu pour tester, par chikadvisor, j'ai découvert un produit super, d'habitude les antisudorifique, colle, laisse des traces, ou ne stop pas l'odeur.
    Degree, est effectivement sec,son agréable surtout pendant la course a pied ou marche. Utiliser sur plusieurs couleurs... aucune trace!
    Le parfum est moins envoûtant que le version homme, l'apparence plus fine ce qui n'est pas mauvais en soi plus féminine.
    J'adore ce produit

February 05, 2019

Essayer c'est l'adopter, excellent produit

Degré aérosol est une découverte donc que maintenant je ne pourrais plus me passer de ce produit qui à une efficacité et de plus une odeur tellement agréable. J'ai eu la chance de tester ce produit gratuitement et maintenant c'est garanti que c'est mon produit préféré. Merci ChickAdvisor.

tres bon produit

j'ai adorer ce produits. Il est facile a appliquer et il a un bon parfum. Il tien bien toute la journée sans qu'on s’inquiète de cela. et de tout les vêtements que j'ai mis en essaillant ce produits, rien n'a été tacher. Je l'ai adorer.

February 05, 2019

Wouldnt buy the other kinds now!

I am a true convert when it comes to this product. I love that im dry after using it, and that there it smells amazing. I also don't need to reapply during the day, which I had to with the stick kind

February 04, 2019

I love this dry spray antiperspirant!

I switched over to using dry spray antiperspirants last year, and I have tried a few thus far. This one is great - it smells great and does not stain my clothes like most antiperspirants do. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try their first dry spray or anyone who is looking for a new dry spray!

February 04, 2019

works great!

First time trying this and I wasn't disappointed. I've got sensitive skin and sweat a lot. Not only that it did it job well as deo and antiperspirant but also last throughout the day. Didnt leave any yellow marks or white stains on shirts or powdery clumps on your underarms.