Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 10, 2019

Positive BUZZ

I have been enjoying this Degree spray on deoderant since receiving it free from Chick Advisor and Degree. The smell is great and it works all day long at keeping you dry and odour free. The can is quite large so you get alot of product for the price. I would recommend you give this a go.

February 09, 2019

Easy to use

I received this free as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. I had never used a spray on antiperspirant before, so I didn't know what to expect. It goes on really light, and the fragrance is nice. I'm afraid I'm wasting some of it though in spraying, that some of it goes places other than my underarms. I also wonder how many applications you get versus using a stick. All in all, if you like spray deodorants, this one is great.

long lasting

I really liked this dry spray cause the next day after 24hrs you could still smell it and I love something long lasting.

It did not leave any stains on my clothes and did better than the others brands out there.

great spray antiperspirant

I really love degree spray antiperspirant. I use it for all body areas needed not just my underarms. it is fry and not greasy and does not leave any residue. it also leaves me smelling fresh all day without having to reapply.
    it also does not stain clothing. it's lovely.

Love my Degree

This product was sent to me by degree in a pr pakage and I absolutely love it . I have been using other spray on products but love the smell of this . It keeps me smelling fresh during my busy days with kids . Thanks degree

Lasted all day +

This is the first time trying a spray antiperspirant that I liked. I applied in the morning before work and it lasts all day, plus a workout after. Easy to apply and left no mark on my shirts. Scent is light and smells great.

Degree Dry Spray for Women

I received this as a #freeproduct and I use the Dove brand of dry spray as my normal deodorant. I will start by saying it smells fresh and does not stain your clothes so it does what it says, but I do find that it takes time for it to soak in. It is not as “dry” as Dove’s. It does not ware away over the day but the scent does fade. I will not switch to this product I will stay with the one I have but I would recommend for others to try because I have seen it come on sale before and maybe other people prefer less stronger scents.

February 06, 2019

The Best Dry Spray Antiperspirant I've Ever Used!

I've been using the Degree Dry Spray Antiperspirant for the last 2 weeks, and it's by far the best one I've ever used. For one, it actually goes on dry once you spray it, instead of being wet and then drying down after, which makes for a very comfortable experience. It also smells amazinggg and I've found that the scent lingers for hours after you've sprayed it, which is also great for those super long days. I received this product for free, but I'll definitely be purchasing it once my bottle's done.

Clothes saver!

I received this product for an honest opinion and review from Chick Advisor. I normally put on my deodorant right after my shower and with stick deodorants, I always had some kind of white streak either on my skin or my clothes so I was eager to give this a try. The spray has a nice scent, dried up really fast (especially on moist skin!) and the best part, it did not leave any yellow or white marks on my clothes. It worked wonderfully on regular days and on workout days. I can’t wait to try this in the summer when it’s hot and humid! I really recommend this product.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

On the fence

I use a spray deodorant and have a usual brand. I hadn't tried Degree before and saw it advertised so I gave it a shot.

I stayed dry and smelling great all day however, on certain material it did leave residue on my clothing.

I am undecided if I will purchase again, as my regular brand is cheaper but I enjoyed the product nonetheless.