Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 04, 2019

I loved this product. Not only was it easy to use it was light and clean and the smell was fresh. I have used a spray from another company before but this one was better. Once this is empty a repurchase is a yes.

Degree is great!

I’ve tried a lot of deodorant and that one is one of my favorite. It last all day and it smells so good! I used it at work and it was great! I’ll continue using it for sure!

2.7/5

February 04, 2019

I really like the scent, I don't usually have problems discolouring my clothes, but it definitely helped avoid leaving white marks on my dark clothes. Although the smell and effectiveness didn't last as long as my usual deodorant, which was the only disappointing part of it.

February 04, 2019

Fantastic product, I would buy this in a heartbeat.

I liked this antiperspirant very much. The scent was mild but pretty; it lived up to its promise of not showing on black clothes. I’ll continue to see if my white clothes stay white. The product lasted all day and I was extremely happy with it.

Great product!

I had never tried the Degree line of products so I figured this was a great chance to do so! #gotitfree #complimentary! What attracted me to this product was the fact that it would leave stains on black and white clothes which a lot of products do, and it was true to its word about that! It smelled great but not overpowering the way some sprays can be! It kept me dry for most of the day (until I went to the gym for a pretty intense workout)! I would buy this product again!

Amazing deodorant!

I received this deodorant to use from chickadvisor for testing purposes. I have been using this deodorant for a while now and I love it. I spray this about 1 metre away from my under arms and it applies clear. I don’t have to worry about the deodorant staining my black clothes/tops. I will definitely buy this deodorant again and use it regularly. I recommend this to everyone!

I Give this A 10 out of 10

I had the chance to try this product for free and I absoluetly am in love with the scent!!!
    I am also proud to say that i no longer have to worry about stains on my underarms of my garments, nor do i have to worry about the embarrassment of sweating and smelling!
    This product is rated a 10 out pf 10 for performance, duration, effect and scent!
    I will definetly be looking for this product on the store shelves when i need more!
    Great product, and well worth every penny!

Updated On: February 04, 2019

I cannot get over how good this one smells😍

Bon deo

Bon déo. normalement j'utilise un deo en barre. je trouve cela un peu froid lorsqu'appliqué mais on s'habitue. bon produit :-) très bonne odeur de parfum et ne tâche pas le linge

Live the scent

EGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT. I would buy this product again and again
    Lknglasting, nice smell, no residue on clothes.. recommend for all

February 04, 2019

Good alternative to a deodrant stick.

I was lucky enough to receive this product as a reviewer of this product. It smells really nice and it does work very well. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out of this sample.