Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

Live the scent

EGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT. I would buy this product again and again
    Lknglasting, nice smell, no residue on clothes.. recommend for all

February 04, 2019

Good alternative to a deodrant stick.

I was lucky enough to receive this product as a reviewer of this product. It smells really nice and it does work very well. I would definitely buy this product again when I run out of this sample.

Dry and effective

Degree ultra clear black + white antiperspirant dry spray is great. I’ve tried it in the past and didn’t like the scent but it smells a lot now than before. It’s dry and didnt sting even though I had a cut. It lasted all day and it didn’t leave any marks on of my clothes. #gotitfree

Love the bottle shape

I received this product free. I like the shape of the spray bottle because it is easy to hold and spray. I spray it on my underarms every morning, and it becomes dry instantly. This would be perfect if I am working out or wearing a sleeveless clothing. It does not leave any stains or marks on my skin or clothes. I think the scent is alright for me. I would recommend it to a friend.

Dries super quick

I received this Degree women ultraclear black + white pure rain dry spray antiperspirant from ChickAdvisor. I been using it everyday and before gym, I like it. It dries very quick and no stain on clothes. The only thing I don't like is the scent, I think the scent is slightly over too strong for me.

Great and effective

Really love the smell of this deodorant. I tend to have issues with sweat especially when i'm working out. I found it goes on really easily and dries quite fast. It helps control the sweat and last thru out the day. Defiantly purchasing this again. way better than any stick deodorant.

Amazing!

I absolutely love this product! Goes on super easily, never leaves any residue behind and prevents me from smelling bad. I’m going to be totally honest here and tell you I both sweat a lot and get super bad body odour. This deodorant easily prevented me from smelling bad all day long. Now this deodorant is easily one of my favourites and I will continue to buy it moving forwards. Thank you!

Efficace

Ce produit est vraiment génial.il permet de pouvoir porter des vêtements foncés sans avoir des résidus blancs sur mes vêtements.
    Lorsque je porte des vêtements il n’y aucun réduisis et empêche d’avoir des décolorations sur mes chandails blancs.

Je recommanderais ce produit. J’ai eu produit gratuitement à des fins d’évaluation du produit.

February 03, 2019

Great quick drying antiperspirant formula

I received DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE PURE RAIN DRY SPRAY ANTIPERSPIRANT as part of the Chick Advisor sampling program. I really liked the dry spray application vs stick. The spray was a fine powdered mist that dispersed an even layer of antiperspirant. It provided great all day protection against sweat stains, even on my white dress shirts. The only thing I didn't fully enjoy was the scent. It was ok but I think I will try a different scent or unscented version next time.

February 03, 2019

Parfait pour enlever l'odeur de ma sueur

avant de recevoir ce produit je pensais que c'est un produit comme les autres mais à ma surprise je le trouve très efficace pour enlever les odeurs de ma sueur surtout avec la transpiration durant mon activité sportive ou après enlever mon manteau chaud . je vous remercie #ChickAdvisor pour ce test ui m'a découvrir DEGREE WOMEN® ULTRACLEAR BLACK + WHITE® PURE RAIN® DRY.