Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I love how effective this product is. I really enjoy that it is a spray/ areosole type and it does not seem to be cold when sprayed, which was a concern of mine.

March 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE IT!!! smells sooo good!!

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree Women UltraClear Black + White antiperspirant dry spray is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, with anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

This alcohol-free antiperspirant has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

It also contains Degree’s innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odour.

Degree Women UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you the protection you’ll need, so you can wear your best clothes, move with freedom, and feel fresh and confident.

Degree Women UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains.

Degree. It won’t let you down!!! I got this product for free and it is my new favourite!

March 01, 2019

Get what you pay for

For a spray type of deodorant it works pretty well. I usually use clinical types of deodorant so I was a bit skeptic of this. The one thing I don’t like is all is that I end up inhaling the deodorant and I end up coughing 😭

2.8/5

February 25, 2019

Did not work as well as expected

I bought this product because I had heard very good things about it, but was disappointed. It did not seem to affect the amount of sweat, or odour like it was supposed to, and I ended up having to go back to my old deodorant.

February 25, 2019

Best formula from this line!

I've tried a lot of the aerosol spray antiperspirants that are on the market, and this one is currently my favourite. I will note that I'm very picky on the exact formula, as I've tried three or four of Degree's spray antiperspirants and most of them give off a really harsh chemically fume during/after use that would make me need to leave my room (and I'm not even that sensitive so smell!). That said, this specific formula, the Ultraclear Black & White Pure Rain does not have the same effect. It is long-lasting and doesn't feel heavy or clogging on the skin.

Two things to note:
    1) If you hold the can too close to your skin, the spray will have a weird foamy reaction and you will have little foamy chunks of antiperspirant fly everywhere.
    2) The "no white marks" guarantee is not 100%. Let the formula dry for 30 seconds to a minute before you put on your shirt to avoid white streaks, but expect white marks on the inside of your black tshirts still...

The best!

This deodorant is one of my favourites. I get pretty sweaty and the smells this comes in are alluring. As soon as you spray it it dries so you can spray and put your shirt on right away. 99% of my clothes are black and the no white marks really does work. I buy this religiously and am so happy they made a product I feel is tailored to me.

February 17, 2019

My new favorite

I loved how dry and protected it made me feel all day.... It left residue left behind and felt protected all day, My new favorite, highly recommend this product

February 16, 2019

Nil

Très bon produit vraiment il l'est invisible ne tâche pas. Sèche vraiment vite, je le recommande.
    Le seul problème est il l'est plus chère moins souvent en spécial dans les magasins.

February 13, 2019

So Good

I enjoy this antiperspirant as it works for the whole day and lasts long. The scent is very fresh and pleasant. It's true that there is no residue e.g. like white marks and yellow stains on clothing. I am so fond and impressed with this dry spray that I will keeping using it in future.

February 11, 2019

Not as effective

In my honest opinion I have to say nothing beats the dove deodorant.

This is one of the fee that comes close but still falls short.

I actually just converted me roommate using dove as well as..one use and you are hooked.