Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

February 06, 2019

Liked the spray but I'd choose another scent

I really liked the spray concept of the this degree product, it felt fresh and dry instead of goopy like stick products. This hooked me on the product, I loved that it didn't leave marks on My clothing and while the scent was pleasant it wasn't my favorite. I would buy this product again even though it can be more expensive. I received this product to test for free from chick advisor.

Absolute fav!

When I was first introduced to this product I was a skeptic but now it has become my go to purchase for antiperspirant! My blacks stay black without any white stains and the scent is light enough that it doesn’t irritate my sinuses

Amazing Product

I had a chance to try the Degree dry spray antiperspirant through ChickAdvisor. It had a pleasant smell and I found it quite effective, now I can wear white without worrying about stains. I would recommend this product to my friends.

United States

Gentle Scent!

I love the easy application of this deodorant. It was my first time trying it. I am impressed with the scent and its effectiveness throughout the work day. This is most certainly a product that I would recommend. I will purchase this on a regular basis.

Got it Free for my honest review.

We loved this product

This product smelled very nice. This product also kept worked got me which is very important because some products do not work for me. I also love the convenience of the product.

Smells good

I was not big fan of degree products until i used this one. I was hesitating in trying but when i tried it smelled reallu nice. It was beyond my expectations. I am regularly using it and recommend this to all.

Updated On: February 05, 2019

I received this product free for trial in exchange for my honest opinion

Fresh and Light scent

I typically use a spray deodorant and have a usual brand. I hadn't tried Degree before and was pleasantly surprise at how well it works.

I stayed dry and smelling great all day and it didn't leave any sort of residue on my clothing. I put my deodorants to work as I manage a bar and am constantly on the go. This antiperspirant worked great

I am undecided if I will purchase again, as my regular brand is cheaper but I enjoyed the product nonetheless.

I received this product complimentary from Chick Advisor and Degree in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

A good deodorant

This is a very good deodorant and is very affective. Degree is a very good brand for making deodorants that don’t leave white marks on clothing. This product keeps you smelling fresh all day. I love the fact that it has a lock and unlock system which is very useful for traveling since it is under pressure and contains butane. The only downside that I would have to say are the ingredients; I don’t really like the fact that it contains 20.2% aluminum chlorohydrate! This is a lot of aluminum around the chest area... For me ingredients are a deal breaker and I try to stay away from aluminum. I would recommend this product if you’re not picky with your ingredients since this is a very good product for its affordable price.

February 05, 2019

Amazing long-lasting protection that smells great

I received this product free from Degree to provide my honest opinion and review. I was pretty excited to try the product as I really like using dry sprays and always like to try something new. And let me tell you - I was not disappointed. In fact, it worked better than my current Dove antiperspirant dry spray that I am using now. I only needed to apply this in the morning and it kept me dry all day and smelled so good. I didn't even reapply before my workout in the evening. Another thing that I noticed was that it did not leave any marks on my work or gym clothes which totally impressed me. I am pretty sure I will be buying this now instead of my Dove spray. It works better and smells great! If you haven't had a chance to try this, you should. I would be surprised if someone didn't like this spray. It is refreshing, effective and super easy to use!!!

je recommande ce produit

C'est un très bon anti-sudorifique qui ne tache pas le linge et sens très bon. Je recommande a tout le monde sans hésiter et j'en rachèterai assurément