Degree Women® Ultraclear Black + White® Pure Rain® Dry Spray Antiperspirant Reviews

Don’t let your antiperspirant leave its mark on your clothes. Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Pure Rain Dry Spray Antiperspirant is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, goes on instantly dry for a cleaner feel, and protects
against sweat and body odour all day long. Helping to prevent white marks on black clothes and yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains. Degree. It won’t let you down®.

Ne laissez pas votre antisudorifique tacher vos vêtements. L’antisudorifique en vaporisateur à sec Degree Women® UltraClear Black + White® Cascade pure est spécialement conçu pour vous aider à préserver l’aspect neuf de vos vêtements, il sèche instantanément à l’application pour une sensation plus propre et il vous protège contre la transpiration et les odeurs corporelles toute la journée. Il aide aussi à prévenir les marques blanches sur les vêtements noirs et les taches jaunes sur les vêtements blancs. Vous aurez belle apparence toute la journée.

Notre meilleure protection qui soit contre les marques blanches et les taches jaunes. Degree. Ne vous laissera pas tomber.

December 14, 2020

Works great but not a huge fan of smell.

I purchased this for a ease of use running out of the gym deodorant. It works great however I am not a big fan of the aerosol smell and how much comes out. Every time I use it I cough so hard, I am sensitive to smells and wish this had a lighter one.

October 19, 2020

Absolutely Great!

Works great on black or white clothing and does not leave any stains. Also, I really enjoy the light scent! It drys really quickly and is honestly very convenient!

October 19, 2020

Works great!

I've tried many brands and many types of antiperspirants (stick, roll on, spray) and I must say this is the best so far. After spraying, it dries quickly and does not leave a residue that I have to wipe off before putting a shirt on. It does a wonderful job of controlling everyday sweat, (obviously, it doesn't stop sweating completely). I have also found over time that their claims of leaving no white marks on black clothes and no yellow stains on white clothes to be very true!

April 13, 2020

Great product when wearing white or black clothes.

At first I didn't think this product works because when you push the button to dispense the product you got to make sure that the product actually comes out of the can and not just air. When you first disperses the product out of the can and onto your skin make sure you can feel or see a white powder on your skin. it will be noticiable for a few seconds then disappears. Product works great when applied to the body properlym

February 04, 2020

Love this spray.

I live an active lifestyle and workout multiple times a week. A lot of the time my deodorant just can’t handle the excess perspiration and I find myself feeling sticky and smelly. I really like how easy this dry spray was to apply, it also doesn’t have a very overpowering fragrance to it. It held up great though my workout and helped to control my excess sweating. The reason for 4 out of 5 stars was simply that it didn’t 100% control under arm odour but it held up quite well and the overall feel after my workouts was much dryer and less smelly then other comparable products. I would recommended it and I will purchase again

January 03, 2020

A must have

Working in healthcare I find I sweat more than anything. So I opted to test this product out and honestly it is now a must have in my work bag. It kept me smelling fresh throughout my shift without worrying like other products

December 12, 2019
    United States

I keep this at home at all times!

This is by far the best deodorant I have ever used! Not only can you use it in other places, without the mess of cakey deodorant all over your clothes, but the smell stays with you all day! The can looks small, but a little goes a long way! It’s a must during hot weather! Keeps you dry and smells so clean! They have other fragrances available, but I prefer the Pure Clean scent. I love that it dries quick and doesn’t get everywhere! It’s a must have and especially if you have other areas you want to stay fresh and dry during the day, when you don’t have to purchase multiple sprays for the same use!

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it!

I love how effective this product is. I really enjoy that it is a spray/ areosole type and it does not seem to be cold when sprayed, which was a concern of mine.

March 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

LOVE IT!!! smells sooo good!!

Does your antiperspirant leave marks on your clothes? Degree Women UltraClear Black + White antiperspirant dry spray is specially designed to help keep your clothes looking new, with anti white marks on black clothes and anti yellow stains on white clothes. You’ll look great all day.

This alcohol-free antiperspirant has a formula that cuts down on the stains that some antiperspirants leave behind when they mix sweat and natural oils produced by your body. And you know you can stay confident with Degree Women UltraClear Black + White with its long-lasting protection from sweat and body odour.

It also contains Degree’s innovative MotionSense technology. It works like this: unique microcapsules sit on the surface of your skin. When you move, friction breaks those microcapsules and they release more fragrance. So every time you move, MotionSense keeps you fresh and free from odour.

Degree Women UltraClear Black + White is formulated to give you the protection you’ll need, so you can wear your best clothes, move with freedom, and feel fresh and confident.

Degree Women UltraClear Black + White. Our best protection ever against white marks and yellow stains.

Degree. It won’t let you down!!! I got this product for free and it is my new favourite!

March 01, 2019

Get what you pay for

For a spray type of deodorant it works pretty well. I usually use clinical types of deodorant so I was a bit skeptic of this. The one thing I don’t like is all is that I end up inhaling the deodorant and I end up coughing 😭