Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Florida, United States

Finally!

I was very excited to try this as I have developed sensitivity to aluminum in deodorant and was looking for one that was effective. I was very happy with the scent and how nicely it glides on. After a hot day, I did feel like I had to reapply by mid day but I don’t see that as being necessary when the weather isn’t so hot. Definitely competitive in its pricing compared to other brands. A definite rebuy for me.

August 05, 2019

Smells good but does not last

I am used to deodorants that last the whole day. I have used Dove drops before and usually like that they last throughout the day. My office is a scent sensitive environment so we are not allowed to wear perfumes to office, which is why I have to rely on deodorants to last the whole day. When I put on this Dovenew deo i liked the smell, it was not too strong and yet fresh. But by the start if my lunch I could feel my armpits are sweaty and they had started to smell, not a lot but still it was not how I left home in morning.

My current deo lasts for 48 hrs and I used to that so I may not be buying this again.

*I received a sample product to try out.

Beachyyyy ♥️

I absolutely love this sample of dove deodorant. The coconut and jasmin scent makes me have beachy scents all day long. The deodorant didn’t stain my clothes. It didn’t clump up or fall apart in the heat. I would recommend trying this for yourself!!

August 05, 2019

Nice and delicate scent and very moisturizing!

I've received the Dove Aluminum-free Deodorant from Chick Advisor to review. First of all, the Coconut & Pink Jasmine scent is super nice and delicate. I love it! I really like that it contains a bit of moisturizer, I feel my underarms smoother, as advertised by Dove. I also felt my underarms less irritated and less itchy following shaving, I would guess is due to this deodorant. It also dries/is absorbed by the skin fast, which helps while dressing up. I need to say though that it is not long lasting (24 hours) as advertised. You do need to apply multiple times throughout the day. Nevertheless, I would definitely buy it again and recommend to friends, mainly because of the scent, moisturizing properties and aluminum-free formula.

This scent...mmm

I have received Dove 0% aluminum coconut and pink jasmine scent deodorant for free to try and share my opinion. I’ve been using this deodorant for a few days in a row. I have a very active lifestyle, and it’s too hot now, so I can smell some sweat after a few hours. Ideally it’s great for a nice quiet evening. The scent of this deodorant is amazing. I’d recommend it for a girl with not active lifestyle or for someone who doesn’t sweat a lot. I think I’ll buy it for winter time.

August 05, 2019

Good product but not long lasting

I have to admit I was a bit uninformed when it came to aluminum in deodorant. So when I came across this product I definitely had to try it out. The shape of the product itself is great - fits well in in your hand which makes it easy to apply. I tried the coconut and pink Jasmine scent which was absolutely amazing. The application was extremely smooth and complimented by the scent and the moisturizers I really liked how it glided on. The only drawback to this product I found was even though it says it's 24-hour odor protection I found I needed to apply it a couple times during the day. Now mind you this is coming from someone who is pregnant in the middle of summer, however didn't have issues with other deodorants I have used. Great product I just wish it was a little longer lasting.

//I recieved this product in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

une belle découverte

Quelle chance d'essayer gratuitement un désodorisant de qualité comme celui-ci. La noix de coco est un parfum que j'adore. Je n'ai pas vu de différence avec les produits du même genre donc c'est juste parfait! Il travaille bien, l'odeur est présente longtemps et il contient une bonne quantité donc il dure longtemps. J'étais au sec toute la journée C'est un plaisir de savoir qu'il ne contient pas d'aluminium. Une nouvelle tendance appréciée.

Great smell!

Loved his product! I have been a fan of Dove for a very long time and this one did not disappoint. It did not leave a film and kept me feeling fresh all day. Great smell as well. @DoveCanada #trydovezeroaluminum #gotitfree

2 big thumbs up!

I was super excited to try Dove 0% aluminum deodorant as I love to choose products with less chemicals when I can. I received the coconut and pink jasmine scent which smells fresh and pleasant. The deodorant itself goes on smooth and is pretty much transparent. Now enough about that, does it do it’s job? I’d say, YES! After a long summer day of weeding, bike riding with my son and doing a million things around the house I still smelled fresh! So yes, I give this deodorant 2 big thumbs up!!

August 05, 2019

Going to be my new go to

This is a fantastic product. The scent is very mild, not over powering or obnoxious at all.

It goes on nice and smooth, don’t even notice that you’re wearing it. Not sticky or heavy feeling.

Leaves my skin feeling soft with none of the sticky feeling that others do. I also didn’t notice any white marks on my shirt that I have come to expect from other solid/semi solid products.