Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent

2.7/5

New Brunswick, Canada

tres bon produit

j'ai adorer l'utilisation de ce produit , je le recommande a mon entourage . c'est certain que ce sera dans mes prochains achats. merci beaucoup pour ce produits

August 14, 2019

Lovely scent, but feel different..

I've been giving this deodorant a try for the last few days.. the scent is lovely and didn't notice any apparent difference between this 0% aluminium and the regular soap bar one.. I usually wear the spray one. After using it for more than 8 hours just sitting at work in summer, it got a sticky feeling.

New Brunswick, Canada

great product

This is a great size product, it keeps you dry and not sweaty, leaves no residue on your clothes, comes in different scents for you to use.... i would recommment and purchase this product

August 14, 2019

Great smell the way it rolls on and keeps me fresh all day

This deodorant is like silk. The smell is amazing throughout the entire day.there was no need to re apply during the day. My underarms didnt have that white residue like other deodorants.

Attica, Greece

Great scent!

Love this deodorant. It has a great scent and lasts most of the day. I love that it is aluminum free as I don't like the risks associated with using deodorant containing aluminum.

August 14, 2019

Love this new deodorant 0% aluminum 😍 it smells nice and works really well. I work with kids and run around in the warm hear for hours a day and works wonders 😊

3.2/5

Prince Edward Island, Canada

I want to love it but can't

I am so grateful to be given the chance to try this Dove aluminum free deodorant. It has been something I have wanted to try for sometime now.
    I enjoyed the scent, it was a little more flowery than I was used to but I adapted and rather enjoyed it after awhile.
    What I couldn't get used to was the somewhat sticky feel the deodorant leaves on my underarms. It is not something I enjoy and I dont think I could get used to.
    I will continue to use it but I will switch it up intermittently with my regular deodorant.

Excellent product

I really liked this product! I wasn't expecting it to be much different than any other dove deodorant that i have tried, but i was surprised.

It smelled really good, which was the first thing i noticed. It applied very smoothly, although has a slightly different texture (in a good way) than most other deodorants.

I found that it made my underarms feel dry all day, again, in a good way. i was left smelling good and feeling good from this. I do exercise a fair amount as i am a dog walker and it lasted through all my walks in the summer heat without me feeling or smelling bad!

Beautiful scent

So i got a free sample of DOVE 0% ALUMINUM DEODORANT COCONUT AND PINK JASMINE SCENT n i found its fragrance so mild n beautiful , the effectiveness is just same as i used other dove deodorants. Overall worth to buy n use for me.thnx dove

1.7/5

Made me smell

I tried this on the the day I had my tattoo done and it made me smell not even an hour after applying. It was really embarrassing. I wanted to like it because there's no aluminum but it was garbage.