Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Coconut and Pink Jasmine Scent Reviews

New Dove 0% Aluminum Coconut & Pink Jasmine women's deodorant contains no alcohol and no aluminum with a skin-friendly formula. Skin-friendly odour protection, up to 24 hours of freshness and a delicate Dove Coconut scent – it all adds up to a Dove stick deodorant you can trust to deliver all day odor protection with no aluminum.

Le nouveau désodorisant Dove 0 % d’aluminium Noix de coco et jasmin rose ne contient ni alcool ni aluminium et sa formule est douce pour la peau. Une protection contre les odeurs, jusqu’à 24 heures de fraîcheur et un parfum délicat à la noix de coco de Dove – le tout dans un désodorisant de Dove sur lequel vous pouvez compter pour une protection contre les odeurs toute la journée, sans aluminium.

You may also like Dove 0% Aluminum Deodorant Cucumber & Green Tea Scent
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020
    2.7/5

October 29, 2020

Meh, not typical quality of Dove products

Not a fan. I usually love Dove products so was excited to see a 0% aluminum deodorant product but it is not very effective. The smell is great but would bot recommend.

October 28, 2020

Really like it

I would totally buy this product again, is good quality for the price and smells really nice. Leaves the skin super soft and smooth. It’s a must for you.

October 27, 2020

Its perfect

It is an amazing product. It leaves no residue and its easy to use. It reasonably priced in store and ir works amazing. Definitely buying again. Great product Dove!

October 27, 2020
    California, United States

Love it!

I love this deodorant! I use it daily for over a year now and haven’t gone back! I love different deodorants but this one is a fool Perot way to get the job done!

October 26, 2020

Amazing

It smelled really nice. A little strong though. It was not sticky. It wear off after a couple hours. But I would still but this item again as I did like the smell.

October 24, 2020

Smells really good

I love this product so much the textures are really nice and smells so good...every time I have a shower as soon as I come out this product is the first thing in my mind and the first thing I grab.i feel so fresh every time I use it! 😁

October 22, 2020

Amazing product!!

Great product that helps my skin feel its best all day long! No stains, no itching, none of that discomfort that comes with most other deodorants! The smell is of coconut so very fresh and pleasant; the fact that it is aluminium free is also a great plus!!

October 22, 2020

I like it

I really like it makes me feel freah the whole day.

I use it after my shower

It's gentle on the skin and doesn't give me rush.

It also prevent the smell.

October 21, 2020

Great protection

Glides easily with a mild lasting smell, Moisturizes your armpit without leaving it all wet. 0% aluminum and alcohol which is on the healthier side. 24 hour protection and the fact that it's from dove makes it even better.

October 19, 2020

Very sweet smell

Love this product smells nice no sticky feeling and actually works. I can go a hole day without smelling when I wear this. Dove is my go to deodorant.