Dove White Beauty Bar Reviews

Love it

This soap is really good for sensitive skin and normally doesn’t dry out the skin. It also leave skin feeling so soft and is an essential in my house. Would recommend it.

My go to

Its a basic soap that cleans but doesn't dry my skin out . There isn't a strong scent which i appreciate. I have very sensitive skin and this never causes issues with it .

June 29, 2019

A little drying for my skin

The dove beauty bar is really good bang for your buck and lasts quite some time. The fragrance is nice and lathers well. I just personally do not like how drying it makes my skin feel. Not sure if I will purchase again.

June 29, 2019

Great for sensitive skin!

I grew up in a home that has very sensitive skin, and now so does my daughter. This is the ONLY soap I’ll use for our baths and showers, and it also makes the skin so soft!

my go to bar of soap!

Have been using this product for 20+ years for my sensitive skin. Seems to be the only bar my skin can tolerate without drying out. Also use it for my kids!

United States

Excellent Moisturizer

Dove’s white beauty bar provides excellent moisture to the skin. It produces an excellent creamy lather. The bar has a light smell that does not linger. It can lasts for approximately two weeks if kept on a dry surface. It’s also one of my best bi-weekly purchases.

Have used forever!

This soap is amazing. It has a mild scent, great on sensitive skin and does not leave the skin dry like other soaps. It is more expensive than some of the other brands but it is definitely worth it.

United States

Perfect

The only bar soap I will use on the market. It is great for cleaning your body and leaving your skin feeling refreshed, clean, moisturized, soft and best of all smelling great. The value meets the quality, needs and effectiveness of this product. I highly recommend others to buy and use this product because, well it is so worth it and it will make you not to want to use any other.

June 28, 2019

Smells lovely & leaves skin soft

You can't find a better price for a body/hand soap. I've used this several times and although I didn't think it's as moisturising as I like my skin to be, I am still satisfied by how soft my skin is after each use. The lather is creamy and rich and the bar doesn't dissolve easily so you'll get a lot of use out of it. I love the smell too and it stays on the skin after coming out of the shower.

Amazing product!

I love every dove product! I highly recommend this soap, this is really gentle and gives great moisture on skin! Our family uses this for years! I’ll definitely purchase this over and over again!