eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

October 30, 2020

Great chapstick

I must have chapstick everywhere. By my nightstand, my desk, in the bathroom, the car, purse, you name it, it's there. I bought a pack of these with multiple different "flavors" and I am enjoying them! They don't leave a white residue after a while, like a lot of chapsticks out there. They also don't have a strong scent/flavor. They glide on smoothly and my lips feel moisturized. Great stuff!

October 21, 2020

Always have this on me

I bought this eos lip balm because it was on sale at Costco so I thought I would try it. I literally bought a ten pack of it on a whim lol. This lip balm smells very good. I like this shape better than sphere one as it is more practical. It keeps my lips hydrated very well. I work as a nurse and I always need this in my pocket with me!

October 20, 2020

J’adore!!!

J’adore le baton pour les lèvres de EOS a senteur de sorbet de fraises. Il sent super bon, en plus de laisser mes lèvres douces. J’en ai de plusieurs senteurs et je vais continuer d’en acheter.Très hydratant.

October 06, 2020

A great drugstore option!

This is a great alternative to the original EOS in a ball shape that is much more convenient for storing in your purse or pocket. This product is long lasting and smells delicious!

August 31, 2020

Delicious + works well!

I love the scent of this lip balm! It works well; when I put it on before bed I wake up with soft delicate lips. It’s also great as a soft base under lipsticks to keep lips from drying out. I definitely recommend it!

February 18, 2019

EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH STICK LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET

The eos Organic Stick Lip Balm in the flavour Strawberry Sorbet is a really nice lip balm, with a sweet strawberry scent. When applied it melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft. I also like that these come in a bullet style package but I was disappointed that it broke with in a month. The inner tube that holds the lip balm separated and fell out.

February 04, 2019

Love this!

This is a really nice lip balm with a sweet strawberry scent. When you apply it to your lips the balm melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft . It seem to work to hydrate the lips well but I haven't seem much help in terms of chapped lips. If your lips are heavily chapped, then this is not for you.

February 02, 2019

eos Organic Stick Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet

Recently tried the eos Organic Stick Lip Balm in the flavour Strawberry Sorbet. This is a really nice lip balm that has a sweet strawberry scent. When you apply it to your lips the balm melts into your lips and leaves them feeling very soft and smooth. I also like that these come in a bullet style package as it will make it easier to use up the full lip balm compared to the sphere packaging.

January 08, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Great smell

This is one of those lip balms that may not work great, but you dont care because it tastes so good!! It is very smooth and i love all the different flavors!

December 29, 2018

Un baume efficace

J'ai un baume dans ma poche de manteau et un autre dans mon étuis à crayons, je les trouve très utiles! L'odeur sent incroyablement bon et physiquement, le produit est très attrayant. Après application, le baume reste en place environ 1 à 2 heures et donne un fini « luisant », tout comme un gloss, ce que j'adore, car en plus d'être chique et abordable, il bonifie l'apparence des lèvres. Niveau hydratation, ce n'est pas le top du top, mais on constate de beaux résultats si on l'applique plusieurs fois durant la journée. Parfait pour les froides températures de l'hiver qui rendent les lèvres gercées!