eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

January 08, 2019

Great smell

This is one of those lip balms that may not work great, but you dont care because it tastes so good!! It is very smooth and i love all the different flavors!

December 29, 2018

Un baume efficace

J'ai un baume dans ma poche de manteau et un autre dans mon étuis à crayons, je les trouve très utiles! L'odeur sent incroyablement bon et physiquement, le produit est très attrayant. Après application, le baume reste en place environ 1 à 2 heures et donne un fini « luisant », tout comme un gloss, ce que j'adore, car en plus d'être chique et abordable, il bonifie l'apparence des lèvres. Niveau hydratation, ce n'est pas le top du top, mais on constate de beaux résultats si on l'applique plusieurs fois durant la journée. Parfait pour les froides températures de l'hiver qui rendent les lèvres gercées!

December 22, 2018

Loveeee

This product I have and like I had it since months and it works great best quality and all . My son even loves it lol he loves chapsticks so when he sees me use it he uses it it makes our lips soft

December 02, 2018

Authentic strawberry flavour.

- Tested Strawberry Sorbet flavour
    - Flavour is authentic tasting, exactly what I think it'd taste like and a natural strawberry flavour
    - Very moisturizing, hydrating and healing. I get very cracked lips in fall/winter and it's healed them right up.
    - Lightly glossy
    - You don't need a large amount of product for it to be effective

November 19, 2018

Strawberry smoothness

I love this product and use it on my dry lips, that are pretty bad this time of year. It instantly feels great and makes my lips smooth. I also love that it doesn't taste or smell odd, the strawberry flavor and smell is amazing!! A must for dry lips!!

2.0/5

November 06, 2018

I'll stick with Chapstick.

I found there was nothing special about these balms. In fact, I found I had to reapply often because the balm doesn't absorb in, it just sits on top of your lips. The only good point is that EOS has moved away from the sphere shape which is completely impractical for me. I'll stick with Chapstick.

November 01, 2018

EOS Hydrating Lip Balm Strawberry Sorbet

Another awesome product from #ChickAdvisorShowcase was this awesome Organic Lip Balm by #EOS.This new improved formula is made with all natural ingredients organic oils, shea butter and fruit extracts it really hydrated my lips with no waxy feeling which I love with the hint of strawberry it's just what I need with the cold weather coming my lips are so soft and smooth. I like this product because it is Gluten Free and Hypoallergenic and the duo package is a great value !!!

October 26, 2018

Canadian love

Canadians love eos so am i. 100% organic hypoallerganic gluten free parabens free not tested on animals in other words every one can use it. I love it keep lips moisturized and hydrated. Either use it at home or when yu r out in day or night. A really nice product

October 23, 2018

great lipbalm

I received this in my chickadvisor showcase at home kit. I loved that it came in a two pack. One for my makeup bag and one for on the go. The scent is just as described and does not smell overly sweet and does smell at all fake. The scent does fade over time but my lips were left moisturized and not sticky. This is the perfect lip balm.

October 19, 2018

Incredible Chap Free and Smooth Lips

Another amazing product I received thanks #chickadvisorshowcase at home kit. This @eos Organic Stick Lip Balm (Strawberry Sorbet) is a must have this long cold winter to help prevent cracked, chapped, dry lips. It is formulated with all-natural ingredients and it is also tested by dermatologists. It is gluten-free and is petrochemical free, @eos Lip Balms come in a variety of yummy flavors. So it is not only comfortable to wear it tastes good. Use whenever needed to protect, keep your lips smooth and soft. It is one of my personal favorite lip balms.