eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

October 10, 2018

Très bien !

J'ai acheté le EOS ORGANIC SMOOTH STICK LIP BALM IN STRAWBERRY SORBET via le chickadvisor showcase kit et j'ai bien aimé, le kit en fourni 2 donc j'en ai donné un a mon chum et il adore cela. J'adore surtout l'odeur sur ses lèvres hum ça donne le goût de l'embrasser !! seul bémol le mien a de la misère à ouvrir mais sinon j'aime bien le produit.

October 10, 2018

My new go-to!

I was so impressed with this eos stick lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. Can't go wrong with the strawberry scent! I also really like that the package comes with two, as now I can throw one my purse and leave one at home. I've ditched by usual go-to and replcaced it with this one haha!
    I received this for free being a ChickAdvisor staff member.

Smooth on the lips

I like the format better tHan thw round one. It's easier to apply, and it glides on just the perfect amount. There is no weird taste or flavour. It smells great.

Fruity Natural lip balm

I received this EOS lip balm as part of the ChickAdvisor Show Case kit. I have been a fan of EOS lip balms for a long time now. They are known for their sphere shaped package. This is the first time I get to try their organic stick lip balm in strawberry sorbet. It smells really good and it really moisturizes the lips! It contains sustainable soured ingredients, made with all natural ingredients. The lips comes in 2 per package and it isn't expensive. I definitely recommend!

Love eos

I love eos and this product is just another product that I will Continue to repurchase as it is so hydrating and helps my lips to heal and peel less! I love using this in my skin care routine in the morning and evening and whenever I need a good balm to freshen up!

eos is always a hit!

Tracy had a great tip about applying balm right out of the shower and when it’s time to do your makeup, you’re lips will be ready to receive your lipstick!

#eosOrganicSticks

October 07, 2018

Can’t get enough!

I got this as a part of my #ChickAdvisorShowCase box! I absolutely LOVE this lip balm! I finally found something that helps remove dead skin instead of just putting a mask on it!! The smell is amazing! It keeps your lips hydrated without drying them out, which is major key for a lip balm for me! I will be buying these for Christmas gifts too!

October 02, 2018

ca glisse sur les lèvres

déjà en appliquant le baume on sent la douceur du produit. il glisse bien. il ne tient pas tellement plus longtemps que les autre, mais goûte bon et est très doux. je l'aime vraiment

October 01, 2018

Wasnt my favourite

I got this in the beauty box I bought from #chickadvisor

I’ve tried a few other EOS lip products before and the price definitely reflects the product in this case . The lip moisturizer works great in a pinch but I feel there are many more brands that will do a better job and last a lot longer.
    It smells great and I had higher hopes for it but i found I needed to reapply every 15 mins.

October 01, 2018

Keeps lips moisturized for hours!

Gorgeous "flavor", very natural smelling / tasting. Shea butter is a bonus, keeps lips moisturized for hours! Price point is excellent for a 2 pack!