eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

October 01, 2018

Love this!

I love eos lip balms already. I was thrilled to try these new tube ones. I will buy these over the round ball ones! They are tidier, and I just love them.

October 01, 2018

Added to my lip balm list

I tried this product as part of the at home kit for showcase 2018. Lip balm is a must for me and so I was very pleased to try this . The smell was pleasant and not too overpowering. I like this applicator opposed to the usual EOS egg shape I have seen. This one fits better in my small makeup bag so that is a plus . I like this lip balm as it is affordable and not waxy like some balms . I am adding this to my list if lip balms to buy . Interested in trying the other variations. #chickadvisorshowcase #eosOrganicSticks

September 30, 2018

just love the EOS organic strawberry sorbert lip balm

Just love the EOS organic smooth stick strawberry sorbert flavoured lip balm makes my lips supr soft and hydrated.Plus love all the natural and organic ingredients for sure would recommend and buy again. Just lovely kissable luxurious lips!!!!! Plus it comes with two lip balm sticks so you can give one away & share with a friend!!!!!

September 30, 2018

Smells like strawberry shortcake!

I really used to dislike EOS products because I felt they actually dried out my lips and made them more chapped. But I do think that they’ve improved the formula because I really liked this product! It was much more moisturizing and for the price point, it’s great value. I will say though that it’s not the BEST lip balm I’ve tried. It doesn’t last too long before you need to reapply.

Silky Smooth

Price wise, I think it's a steal to get 2 organic lip balms in the pack. It's super silky and smells great. I almost want to eat this. My lips feel relieved when I put this on especially as the cold weather is approaching

September 30, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

EOS organic stick lip balm in strawberry sorbet is made with natural ingredients. Is dermatologist tested and a wonderful product. Love the applicator. Lips feel well hydrated.

September 30, 2018

Very hydrating and smells great

First impression of this lip balm is the amazing smell - the strawberry sorbet scent is SO GOOD! As a lip balm it’s very hydrating, I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that it actually lasted through a meal. #eosOrganicSticks

September 30, 2018

Light and soothing, great as a daily balm

I’ve had trouble with the original EOS sphere formulas not sinking in well on me, but this organic version is so much thinner and very soothing. I adore the flavour, it’s light and delicious! Tastes like strawberry milkshake or a strawberry shortcake. Try this out if you enjoy gourmand-flavoured balms and very sleek packaging. This would wear well under lipstick since it isn’t too glossy. #chickadvisorshowcase #gotitfree

Better Than the original eos

I really dislike the original Eos lip balms. But there are soft in texture and feel like they actually hydrate the lips.
    It has a nice light scent and leave your lips soft

Great budget balm

This eos balm is so soothing! I could feel it instantly working on my chapped lips. The strawberry scent is very girly but I enjoy it still. The packaging is also more sleek and matte. For $6 you get two which is awesome!