eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Contains sustainably sourced ingredients
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben & petrochemical-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

October 14, 2018

I would buy this product again

I have never tried eos products before but I will definately start buying them now. Went on creamy and helped with the dryness. Like the smell and taste and the fact that they are organic.I have one in my purse and one on the nightstand now.

Smells Great!

This is great to put into your clutch or your pocket when you're on the go! I prefer the tube rather than the ball form which houses the lip balm. It is affordable, easy to find in stores and it comes in a wide variety of options to choose from!

Sweet Strawberry

Love the smell and taste of Strawberries, and excited this was a package of 2 EOS Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm, sensational flavour, goes on super smooth leaving my lips clean, refreshed and not greasy. EOS has fabulous products and always high quality, this one is no different! I totally recommend it.

Perfect

First of all I love the strawberry sorbet, this lip balm goes on easily and absorbs really well, keeps my lips nice and soft, I really love this product.

Excellent lip balm

I am a big fan of EOS and was not surprised I’d live this lip balm. It kept my lips nice and smooth and provided a great fragrance and taste. I like that it came with two lip balms so I can have one at home and one with me on the go. Bonus my daughter loves it!

Smells and feels great

Eos lip balm goes on smoothly and smells fantastic. It keeps my lips feeling soft all day and doesn't have a visible colour which I what I look for in lip balm. #chickadvisorshowcase

❤️❤️

I love the texture and smell of this lip balm. My lips feel so soft and velvety after using this product. Love the pink case it comes in. Perfect lip balm for the cold weather coming up.

Chick advisor showcase

I tried this at the chickadvisor showcase and i thought it was such a great lip balm! The flavour is ao nice and i love hos it is clear. I like putting it on under lipstick

October 11, 2018

Smells yummy

Though these lipglosses smell amazing. I find you have to reapply eos products quite often. I was hoping this would prove me wrong but unfortunately I felt the need to reapply quite often to keep my lips moist.

October 11, 2018

Way better than the previous eos

I absolutely hate the older round eos lip balms. They irritated my lips immediately. This product is completely different. It's smooth and doesn't feel waxy on your lips. I personally wouldn't have purchased the strawberry but there isn't really a taste so it's not a big deal