eos Organic Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet Reviews

No one’s mood is the same every day — so why should our lip balms be? Eos sticks offer even more irresistible flavors to add to your collection, like strawberry sorbet, pomegranate raspberry, sweet mint, and vanilla bean. And by marrying sleek pocketability with eos staples like head-turning color and yummy natural ingredients, these sticks are unlike any other. So the only question is: which flavor matches your vibe today?
  • Certified Organic & 100% Natural
  • Contains sustainably sourced ingredients
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben & petrochemical-free
  • Gluten-free
  • Not tested on animals

EOS organic stick lip

This product went on smoothly and left my lips feeling moist. It’s pricepoint is very reasonable and the strawberry flavour smells and tastes amazing!

Dry lips be gone!!!!!

If your lips are extremely dry i highly recommend the eos strawberry sorbet lip care. Its luxurious organic oils and shea butter texture is fabulously moisturising and one application seems to go a long way. It smells delectable just like strawberry sorbet and my lips feel soft supple hydrated!

Love that the balm comes in pretty pink packaging in a lipstick format and not like the regular eos ball. A 5.99 for two it is very reasonable priced as usually I pay this for one.

My favourite lip balm!

EOS has been a favourite for a long time! I love their natural ingredients and it doesn’t dry out my lips. I have these all around my house and all my purses! It’s definitely a must have for winter AND summer!

Lip balm

First of all I love EOS products. This lip balm is visually appealing in cheerful packaging. The texture is silky smooth on your lips. Lips look fresh and dewy. The flavour was delicious.

So soft and natural

I loved this EOS lip balm. It was so smooth and left y lips feeling super soft! The fact that it is organic makes it even better! I will definitely buy more of these! Thank you so much chick advisor for letting me try this free!

Smells great!

I have a pretty serious collection of lip balms. This is going to be a great addition! With the winter getting colder and my lips getting drier I'm happy to report this lip balm is very hydrating and feels great! Smells wonderful too!

Thank you SH\howCase!

Eos Strawberry Sorbet

The tube size is very convienent. The strawberry scent is very strong, but in a very nice way. I love that its organic a huge bonus! Its very affordable and makes my lips soft after only 1 easy application. Perfect for everyone and especially for the winter

Love this!

I always wear long lasting lip colour so I have to carry a clear balm to keep my lips hydrated. This balm is perfect - I love the pretty pink packaging, the soothing formula and the long-lasting moisturizing effect.

Mom Strawberry

I’m always forever using lip balm. Ask me, I’ve probably tried it. This one I have to say is a really nice texture. You can feel it on your lips but not in a bad way. I think it will really help out in the winter tip to avoid those dry chappy lips in the colder months. It really does smell and taste like strawberry. I think it’s worth the price for a 2 pack. And it’s a long lasting balm so you won’t have to keep reapplying as frequently. EOS is a very popular brand and appears to be evolving to cater to everyone and their needs. #ChickAdvisorShowCase # eosOrganicSticks

Eos stick lip balm

I absolutely love the eos line of lip balms, this one is no exception. I love the stick format it's easy to use. This product smells amazing like strawberries and is very nourishing for the lips. For any lip balm fanatics I suggest trying this product it is amazing.