Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

3.2/5

Stockport, United Kingdom

Not the same anymore

I really liked these but after buying them a Christmas they taste completely different and not in a nice way , my partner said the same aswell must be using cheaper chocolate well I can tell and for the price I'm sorry but not worth it atall such a shame

Delicious!

I can never have too much chocolate and with Ferrero Rocher, it's a treat to enjoy. I like the presentation of it. Individually wrapped and encased in a clear container that can be reused - I have found many uses for the empty containers. Unlike other chocolates, the round orb with its slight crunch and delicious core gives my taste buds an adventure. Easy to find in the stores and definitely, a wonderful gift for yourself or one to give to someone special.

Fancy tasty chocolate

I love this brand of chocolate in all flavours. I always keep a box hidden to offer my guests some. The transparent box design is perfect for that reason. Looks fancy and classy, as well as it is so tasty! Try not to eat them all in one day! Perfect as a gift!

my fav chocolate

This is my favourite chocolate. It looks great to gift to people and taste good too. It is an awesome idea to give this product during special occasions.

Um yum!!!

One of my most favourite indulgences! Always have these at christmas displayed as a tree. Never last long,they are just to delicious to leave alone.one is never enough!

Ferrero Ferrero

They are just simply the best. Perfect bite size. A mix of irresistible taste in your mouth, they just melt. No matter where you bring them they will deseapear.

Amazing taste/chocolate

I dont usually eat chocolate. This is the only chocolate I would eat. Love the hazelnut taste and the chocolate is so creamy. Perfect for gifts as well!

My absolute favourite!

These little bites of heaven are my absolute favourite!! Nuts and chocolate, yes please! You gotta try them! These also make a great gift! I sure love getting them as a stocking stuffer!

August 12, 2019

Decadent

Ferraro Rocher is probably my favourite chocolate. The crunch of the shell and the nuts, and the smooth sweet filling with the nut in the middle is the perfect combination of sensations. Super hard to stop at one!!

August 12, 2019

My favourite chocolate

I treat myself with ferrero rocher. It’s an amazing blend of chocolatey and nutty flavour. It satisfies my taste buds and can change my awful mood to a calm one. Love it!!