Ferrero Rocher Reviews
#1 in Chocolate

February 20, 2014

A big classic for our family ! We love it !

February 20, 2014

Soooo addictive. I hate to say it, but when I open a pack of these, they don't last

February 19, 2014

I love all flavours of this chocolate...but my absolute favourite is the coconut. Wish they had a pack with just the coconut flavoured ones in it.

February 19, 2014

YUMMY and delishious could eat the whole box

February 17, 2014

I love these they r so good its not even funny

February 17, 2014

These are my favorite chocolates of all time. They taste fantastic. When I am craving chocolate, this is my go to. Love giving them for gifts as well because all my friends love them too.

February 17, 2014

they taste so amazing i would recommend them

February 17, 2014

Ferrero Rocher has been in my life for over20 years, the first time i had it was in Europe when i lived there, and i was hooked. these tasty bites of ecstacy deliver love in every bite, you can taste the decadence of the chocolate, the crunch and flavor of the nuts, the coating .. this are worth every penny

3.2/5

February 17, 2014

This is one of my favourite chocolates and has been forever! It's a perfect combination of flavours and I totally recommend this!

February 11, 2014

These are a treat for me and only get them around special occasions. They are a little bit to expensive for me to share with family and friends. I also think that the hard plastic case is a waste and they should come up with something easier to recycle. I do not like that they have packaging that cannot be recycled and feel guilty throwing it away.