Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 22, 2016

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor as part of the Product Review club. I enjoyed using it. It has attractive packaging, good value for money, and removed my eye makeup with ease. In regards to stubborn eye makeup, it will not work as well FYI. It's not a miracle product but I enjoy using it!

February 22, 2016

I received this as part of Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. This is the hands down, absolute best makeup remover and cleanser I've ever used. It's not at all greasy or harsh, doesn't leave a weird residue on my skin, and completely and thoroughly removes all my makeup, including foundation, concealer, eyeshadow mascara, blush and lipstick/lipgloss. There's no colour, texture or ingredient this Micellar Water can't remove. I was skeptical of the claim that it doesn't need to be rinsed, but it's absolutely true! It's like wiping your face with magic water. There was even a night I forgot to put on my nighttime moisturizer because I didn't get the usual tight, "need a moisturizer now" feeling I usually get with other cleansers. I highly recommend it!

February 22, 2016

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and i must say i have replaced my old time fave toner into this brand. I love how it doesnt have a smell and its so light, first couple of days it made my face itchy like really itchy, and after awhile it kind of just went away and ever since it didnt give me anymore problems. Its light and you'll feel very fresh after.

I cant say anything bad about this product other than its a little it pricey but for me its worth every penny!

February 22, 2016

I received this, plus the Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. I am so impressed with both of these products, but this one has really stood out to me, because it puts all my previous makeup removers to shame!
    Alot of makeup removers are disappointing; they're usually too irritating, feel greasy, have a heavy fragrance, or are expensive. The last ones I bought were marketed as gentle but had a strong alcohol scent that even my boyfriend noticed, and they felt pretty harsh despite not really removing my makeup well. I tend to buy makeup remover cloths, and there are some I like but nothing stands up to Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water.
    This is alcohol/oil/fragrance free, and is meant for all skin types. It can be used on eyes, skin and lips. It's way gentler than the usual makeup cleansing products, because the "micelles" attract and capture dirt, oil and makeup, making it easier to remove without having to rub the skin so much. I find that this product really is effective and its easy to gently wipe the makeup away. I moisten a cotton pad and let it sit against my skin for a moment. It's amazing because I can instantly see everything dissolve into the cotton, and it feels so much nicer than other products.
    It's really effective at taking off all of my makeup, even my most heavy duty mascaras, eye products, and my long-lasting liquid lipsticks. I'm usually skeptical about using makeup removers on my lips because they tend to burn and irritate, but this one feels comfortable and takes off every last bit of my lipstick! It truly leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed, unlike any other product like it that I've tried. Plus, it really isn't drying at all. My skin never feels tight, irritated, or looks red after using this.
    I love how versatile this is; it's a non-rinse formula so it can be used to just cleanse and refresh the skin whether you have makeup on or not. I've tried it in place of my usual cleanser to freshen up in the morning, and to cleanse before bed, and it works very well. Usually when makeup or face cleansing products say "no rinse" I still feel the need to, but not with this. It's perfect for when I need to cleanse my face in less time, and it couldn't have been better timing to receive this product, because it was really convenient to take with me on a road trip this past week!
    My boyfriend is always intrigued by the products I buy and receive from ChickAdvisor, and this one was really interesting to him! We talked about how both men and women could find this product useful, and although he hasn't tried it himself he though it was pretty cool.
    This is a product that really delivers and I'll definitely be purchasing it again! It seems pretty long lasting and a little goes a long way, so it's worth every penny.

February 22, 2016

Was given this product to review, and I have to say its a pretty good product at a decent price. My skin is usually very very dry and this didn't dry out my skin, also love the fact that its a no rinse. Would probably buy again.

February 22, 2016

I received this free from Chickadvisor and loved it! I currently use marcelle version of micellar water and they work pretty much the same. Just when you think you have washed your face clean, wipe with some micellar water and you see the dirt come off your face. Much like a toner but way more gentler on the skin. It removes all makeup as well including eye makeup and you can even use it alone as a cleanser. Amazing. Love it and would definitely purchase!

February 22, 2016

I am loving the Garnier micellar cleansing water because it easily removes all of my makeup. I find that it does exactly what it says it will do. I do not like the awkward big bottle it comes in. I find every time I go to put it on my cleansing pad it squirts way too much out and spills. I think they need to redesign that but what is in the bottle is an excellent product.

February 22, 2016

I had a great opportunity in being picked to try out this Garnier product and I loved it. It took all my make-up off with the use of a couple of cotton make-off pads. My skin felt soft and not dried out. I was very impressed at how well this product worked on my skin. I would definitely buy it and recommend this awesome product to my family and friends.

February 22, 2016

I received this product to review.

Honestly I have to say that this package is not much more than glorified water, and if thats what your into then awesome. Personally I'd rather save my money and just use plain water to wash my face if that's all this stuff really is. I mean it is obviously a little bit more but yah.

Didn't feel it did anything plus or minus for my skin.

February 22, 2016

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I got the opportunity to try out Garnier SkinActive's Micellar Water. It removed my makeup quite well at the end of the day and I felt clean and refreshed! I noticed the difference within a week from switching over. I prefer this one other than my old one and am most likely to buy it again! Definitely would recommend it to friends.