Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water All-In-1 Normal and Sensitive Skin Cleansing Water Reviews

This all-in-one cleansing water is engineered to remove make-up, cleanse, and refresh the skin without rubbing or rinsing.

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizer or the Garnier Clearly Brighter Moisturizer.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

March 05, 2016

It does make my skin feel clean after using it. I only wear light makeup so it does clean very well. My skin does not fell dry after a few days use. I love that it is easy to use, no rinse and it is a good size product.

March 05, 2016

Love the gentle cleansing I get from this! I was skeptical at first because I have used the same product for years. But I actually like this micellar water better and I definately will be switching from my normal brand. The price is great and I love that it isn't heavily scented!

March 05, 2016

I got this item for free from the Product Review Club. I like the product but not as much as my Bioderma. From the drugstore, it is a great product. The price is affordable, removes the makeup well, clears the face. I just love Bioderma more than the Garnier. The reason being I feel like I use more of the Garnier to clean my face. Garnier Micellar Water would be my second choice if Bioderma is unavailable. #gotitfree

March 05, 2016

I was selected by ChickAdvisors to try Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water makeup remover #GotItFree. I found this was decent and removed the majority of my makeup, but not all of it. After using a few cotton pads, I felt I still had to give my face a wipe with a cloth to get the remainder of my makeup off. I found it removed my mascara and eye makeup well, which with my usual remover is often left behind. It dries quickly and left my skin feeling soft. It had a light scent and was gentle on sensitive skin.

March 05, 2016

i love this! the no wash is great for going away with my little one for cheer take it where ever we go and i love how it feels on your face smells great to!

March 05, 2016

*Product was received as part of the PRC

Prior to this, I was using Bioderma's Micellar Water and I'm surprised that the prices are so different. For $10, Garnier's Micellar Water is way more affordable and works just as well. I notice that Garnier's Micellar Water foams up a bit as well. It does well in removing make up, but your face definitely still needs to be washed properly. This is great for all skin types, especially for sensitive skin, as it doesn't contain harsh chemicals. Would definitely recommend it!

March 05, 2016

I loved getting to try Garnier Micellar Water and #gotitfree. You made my night time routine so simple. Walk up to my dresser open my bottle with a little bit on my cotton pad and wipe down my face. No more burning around my eyes like my previous make up remover, this didn't burn my skin one bit. It left my face Nice and clean without all the harsh chemicals of other make up remover's. I did find with waterproof makeup you obviously had to push a little harder but that is to be expected. Everything wouldn't come off easy, but definitely does come off. I have scrapped my previous make up remover and this is my new go to

March 05, 2016

This water is not greasy one. Very effective on my sensitive skin. The perfume is not too strong just the way it should be. My skin is clean and radiant after using this micellar water.

March 05, 2016

I received this product from ChickAdvisor as part of the Product Review Club to test and review. I have never used Micellar Water cleansers before and I was pleasantly surprised at its effectiveness. It is very easy and quick and cleaned off my face makeup very well. I could see from the cotton pad I used that it indeed was doing a really good job at cleaning off my makeup. It didn't work as well on my waterproof mascara but other than that, it cleaned my face very nicely. It did not irritate or dry out my skin at all. I really liked using this in addition to my usual night facial routine and it works very well first thing in the morning as a skin refresher before applying moisturizer and makeup. Overall, great product!

March 05, 2016

I received this product for free through the Product Review Club. Overall, I liked it - it's very easy and quick. I used it in the morning and found it refreshing, and I could see from the cotton pad I was using to wipe my face that it was picking up left-over makeup and particles even on my "clean" morning face. It doesn't bother your eyes at all. I have pretty sensitive, combination skin and this was gentle and didn't make me break out or anything at all. It's obviously wet when it goes on, but dries very quickly - I put moisturizer on afterwards and then make-up right away. I did try using it at the end of the day with a full face of makeup and found it wasn't really strong enough - I needed numerous cotton pads and had to wipe and wipe and wipe, and found that it wasn't great at removing waterprooof mascara, which I use daily (* I do see they have a different kind that is specifically for waterproof make-up, so maybe that would have been better to try). So, I would definitely use this as a quick, gentle clean in the morning, but would probably stick to my regular cleanser at night to remove more heavy duty make-up.