Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Whole blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey

Honey treasures shampoo and conditioner duo
    🍯 I definitely felt that my hair was super soft after the first wash ( but this is my first try and I need to try it a couple of more times to give a better feedback)
    🍯 they are paraben and sulphate free

Love the pump

Enjoying the pump on the bottle it's easy to use and clean. I like this conditioner for damaged hair, I leave it in for a long time. I frequently buy the whole blends line I like the quality.

Love love love this Conditioner

Part of the thing that I needed to learn from moving from my Tropical 🏝 Sunny 🌞 Paradise Island Mauritius 🇲🇺 to Vancouver Canada 🇨🇦 was to learn how to take care of my hair with other products and change my routine completely as the climate is totally different here.

So, to keep my hair moisturized and to avoid breakage/ damage or Split ends
    I needed to use the right product.

I am so happy that I got the opportunity to try the Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Shampoo 🧴 & Garnier Whole Blends Repairing Conditioner.

Made with Eco-designated Formulas 🌱
    Sulfate free ✅
    Parabens free ✅
    No Mineral Oil ❌❌
    Petroleum free ✅
    Gluten free ✅
    Recycled packaging ✅
    Natural ingredients ✅

It has all the ingredients that is good for my hair and is all what I need 😚.

Have you tried @garniercan products before? What is your favorite product?

#garnierfan2021 #garnierwholeblends #garnierbio #MoreEcodesignFormula
    #MoreRecycled Materials
    #MoreReusable energies
    #Moresustainably sourced ingredients
    #mommyblogger #productreview

February 20, 2021

I love the smell of it and how rich it is

With garnier’s new whole blend collection I can go from straight hair back to my curls. Completely natural ingredients free from Parabens and dyes, it also smells heavenly. ✨ honestly the conditioner it’s my favourite of the too I love how good it smells and it leaves my hair so soft

Perfect for any type of hair from curls to coloured hair.

Miracle in a bottle

First, I hate products with sulfate and this one has none. Second, from the first use, my hair was super shiny, SOFT and felt hydrated.
    But really... it was super soft! it is worth trying, I like everything about it. Even the packaging is nice.

Amazing

The conditioner works well with the shampoo. It makes my hair look healthier and smoother. I didn't lose the hair as much as before. I will highly recommend it.

Hydratant

Je trouve ce produit vraiment hydratant, et il sent trop bon!! J'adore la senteur! Il laisse les cheveux vraiment doux, et ils ont l'air moins cassant après plusieurs lavage avec ce revitalisant!

February 19, 2021

Very creamy and smells great.

Loved this conditioner, felt the difference in my hair right away as soon as I started styling it. Does look and feel healthier. Smells wonderful will.be using again..

Love it!

I already have great experience with the Whole Blends line from Garnier, and this product is not an exception! It smells amazing and makes my hair so soft! It’s not too heavy so I can still use it for my oily hair!
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose

Nice smell

Pretty good shampoo comparing the ones from the drugstore! The smell is pretty good, lovely and sweet. I’ll repurchase again and I recommend it . Also the bump it’s really nice and easy to use